twenty seven

{but I still want you}

/ DOUBLE UPDATE! MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS! /

Letting out a groan, Taehyung placed his hands flat against the ice. The cold stung at his skin as he pushed himself up from the floor and he was somewhat ungraceful as he slipped once again on the ice. One leg went in one direction and the other leg went somewhere else entirely. His arms went up like a windmill as he struggled to stay upright, but to no avail as he felt himself falling again. 

Before Taehyung could collide with the ice Jungkook was quick to dive in, taking a firm hold of Taehyung's arm as he steadied the male. 

Jungkook felt Taehyung grow tense, "Are you scared?" he chuckled, not letting go of the blue haired male. 

Taehyung's expression went blank, "No Jungkook. I have this terrified look on my face because 'I'm having So. Much. Fun.'" He rolled his eyes before casting his gaze elsewhere, eyes widening when he spotted a pair of two very familiar males skating towards him. 

"Oh Great." Taehyung groaned, slapping a hand against his face, "Another person to witness my fall."

"Oh come on Taehyung, you just needed a push-"

Taehyung sent a harsh glare in Jungkook's direction, "Shut up."

In almost no time, Jimin and Yoongi reached the bickering males. Jimin skidded to a stop in front of Taehyung, chipping away some of the ice with the force of the blades. Running a hand through his hair, Jimin rose a brow, "What the hell are you guys doing here?" he asked, eyes moving between Taehyung and Jungkook in curiosity. 

Taehyung snickered, "Thats exactly what I was gonna say... and you managed to drag Yoongi along too?" He said, looking over Jimin's shoulder before slowly clapping his hands, "Thats an achievement."

Yoongi came to a slow stop by Jimin's side, eyes droopy and lidded with sleep, "We're just here for a day out... 'stress relief' you know?"

Taehyung's face shrivelled, "Yeahhhh... I don't see how ice skating is very stress relieving." He commented, watching as Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance. Taehyung paused before his eyes lit up, "Oh, I know!" he chimed, causing Jimin to raise a brow in curiosity. "Lets go to the arcade room!" Taehyung suggested, "We can throw stuff, and punch stuff and shoot stuff."

A smirk found its way to Yoongi's lips as he dug one of his skates into the ice, "I like the sound of that."

Watching Yoongi's bored expression transform into one of interest, Jimin couldn't help but gnaw at the inside of his cheek. After a moment of silence, Jimin gritted his teeth, "Fine whatever... what a waste of money this was." He scoffed, throwing hands as he spun around on the ice, angrily skating back towards the exit. 

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest as he watched Jimin skate away, "Waste of money?" he let out a short chuckle, 

"You guys literally own a mansion."

----

Blaring noises sounded left and right as the group of four hung around the arcade. The room was dark, lit up by the array of colourful neon strips and signs. Each game was almost too bright to look at, flashing lights and colours with extravagant designs. 

Standing side by side, Jimin and Taehyung were shooting hoops at the mini basketball game, neck to neck as the scores were drawing closer. Gripping the ball tightly in the palms of his hand, Taehyung lobbed the ball up and into the hoop, the satisfying rustle of the net signalling that he had scored yet another goal. He let out a grunt, "Yeah... this is still totally lame."