Alpha

"Boss, there's a scrawny kid wanting to join our group." A light Burnett haired man said as he walked into the boss's office.

"Where is he?" The boss asked without looking over his newspaper.

"Bring him in." The Burnett called to his friend.
His friend brought in a small teen, no more than 17 looking obviously scared.
"What's your name?" He finally dropped his newspaper, the boy jumps a little seeing him; the boss had a scar across his right cheek, it was long and looked to be there for a few years now.
"I'm, rolo." He shakes nervously.

"Well rolo, let's see if you have what it takes to be in a mafia. James you know what to do." He looked at the Burnett.

"Yes boss."

It wasn't long before the boss looked out his window to see the little boy running away. The boss scuffs, "little boys shouldn't try to play with men."
A few minutes later James came back to the office.

"Hey Keith."

"What?" He growled.

"Sorry, red lion. We have a new shipment of guns."

"Good, bring them in and inspect them."

"Already on that."

Keith aka Red lion, wasn't your typical alpha, he didn't use his alpha voice to scare others, or sleep with every omega he met.
Actually, he was secretly still a virgin, he of course acts like he can get anyone he wants.
Other than that little secret, Keith looked scary, standing at 6 feet and 5 inches tall, muscular; with abs for days, and arms that could strangle a snake.  

The scar on his cheek made him look even more intimidating, he got it when he was in a knife fight with a rival mafia boss.
That's all the guy got on Keith, before Keith eventually slit his throat.
His friends like to call him blades sometimes, because of all the knives and swords he has. He personally doesn't like to use guns, to loud and messy, knives are better, up close and personal to really make a threat to the person.
But of course he still sold guns, everyone else likes to be loud and obvious.
And on top of all the things he's done, seen, and sold, he was only 21 years old. The youngest mafia boss in history.

"James, I'm going out for a ride. You're in charge."

"Yes boss."

He went out on his blood red Suzuki bike, it was the newest model of motorcycles and its name was the katana, of course he had to choose that one.
He races into town hitting top speed before he came to a halting stop and skid his tires.
City limits just in front of him, he obeyed the laws and rode like a compliant civilian.

He was currently at a stop light in front of a high school, it was just letting out and students came rushing out of the doors excited to be free from hell that was learning.
A few noticed his bike and admired it, he nods his helmet clad head at them.
"This light is so freaking long." He groans to himself.

As he waited he looked at the school again, he saw a group of boys coming out, one in particular didn't seem to want to be with them.
Then it became clear why, another boy came up behind him and punched the back of his head. The others were quick to laugh and throw a few hits as well.
He falls to the ground covering his head and face.

Keith revs his bike and takes a sharp turn onto the sideway, parks his bike and stomps over to the group; who didn't notice him walking up until he punched one of them.
"What the fuck? Who are you?" The little punk holds his face.

"Dude, I think that's..." Another kid starts but stops as Keith takes his helmet off.
When they see his face they all freeze in fear.
"It's, the Red lion."

"You little punks, jumping this kid for no reason huh?" He growls.

"He's, he's just a pathetic little omega. He's not worth anything to anyone." Said a freckled face red head.

"You don't decide his worth. You wannabe punks wouldn't stand a minute in my mafia, so stop acting like thugs. Leave him alone, that goes for anyone else. You're nothing but a bunch of half pint bullies. Pathetic." He spits at them, his words laced with venom.

"Let's get out of here man."
They ran away like the rats they are.

Keith kneels down to the boy still in the fetal position, "hey, you're okay now."
He slowly raised his head, Keith saw his bright blue eyes and something sparked inside him.
"Their gone." He continued.

"Thank you." his voice was soft.

"I'm Keith."

"You're that mafia boss."

"Ha, yeah."

"I'm lance. Thanks again for helping me. You're not at all like what people say about you."

"Those little brats are lucky I didn't want to get my hands dirty. But I can be nice sometimes."

"Thanks, I cant say that enough." He chuckled.

"No problem. They won't be messing with you again. Trust me."

They said their goodbyes and Keith raced off on his bike, being a bit of a show off.
His heart was going just as fast as his bike, and it was because of lance. Something about him made Keith feel different, and he kind of likes it.
"Maybe I'll see him again." He smiled to himself.

Short first chapter, stayed tuned for more.