33: The Kisses

Chapter Thirty-Three

Warning: Some scenes may not be suitable for younger audiences, char not char. Enjoy, reading!

Aviona.

"Girl, alam mo. Ilang buwan na kayong nagkukunwaring walang problema ni Archer, sige ka." Hindi na lang ako nakinig sa mga threats ni Yna, nage-enjoy ako sa kung anong meron sa amin ni Archer. Friends kami.

"We're friends!"

"Oo, pero nahuli ko kayong mag make out sa labas ng condo mo. Nice. Friends!" Irita niyang sabi. "Oo gusto kitang masaya pero jusko naman, engaged si Archer! Hindi ka ba napapagod na ang rupok mo?"

"I really want to clarify things with him but every time I try he changes the topic. I can't force him to open it up, maybe he needs more time."

"Natatakot lang yan na iiwan mo siya ulit. Hindi healing ang tawag dun, Aviona."

To: Cairos

Can you come over for dinner? I'll order Chinese.

Fr: Cairos

I'll be a bit late, Ace. I have a meeting at 6pm.

"I texted him, he'll come here later." Sabi ko kay Katrina.

"You have to face your issues! Hindi biro na iwanan, Avi! I'm sure Archer's just pretending to be okay para lang balikan mo siya. You left him twice, he let you go twice. Now the two of you couldn't get a hold of each other. That's what's happening." And she exactly summarized our story and how toxic it has been since I came back.

Archer's POV

"What ring should I buy?"

Denise laughed at me. "You're seriously gonna propose to her so she wouldn't leave you talaga? You're a jerk for that, Guevarra." Denise is my fake fianceè, yes, because she planned all the event to lure Aviona there.

"Fuck off, dude. I'm not marrying her." Sabi ko at tinignan ang bagong release na collection of rings ng Tiffany & Co. I bit my lip. "I'm making her see that she shouldn't leave because all she needs and want is me. Ako lang."

"Eh how about your cruel past with her? You'll just leave it hanging? Don't you have questions, Arch? Like, bakit ba siya umalis?"

"I-I don't care.." Frustrated kong sagot, "It scares me. What would happen if I asked her that, if she'd answer that I gave her many reasons na iwanan niya 'ko and then we'll go back to fixing things, deciding things and leaving it again."

"But you'll both learn from your mistakes after you ask and after she answers. If someone really loves you, Arch? They won't leave just because you asked. Hindi mo siya minamahal dahil ayaw mong magkasakitan kayo, sinasakal niyo lang ang isa't isa sa pagkukunwaring ayos lang kayo."

Aviona's POV

Tahimik lang si Archer habang kumakain kami. Hindi ko rin alam bakit. Basta ang dami niyang kinakain pero ang bagal niya.

"Hindi ba masarap?"

He looked at me. And smiled. "It's great, Avi."

"Then why are you silent? Do you have something to tell me?"

He finished eating and we both looked at each other like we knew what will be asked next. Yes.

"When you came back.." There it is. "All I wanted was to be with you, to kiss you, to hug and stay with you. All I want to do was the things that has you in it. I didn't need a label, I just want to feel you. To have you. To hold you."

"I thought that if we'd stay as flings who just do whatever we want, without hurting each other, it would be a start. A slow start that we didn't have before. Maybe this is the time that you'd stay and I'd make you stay."

"Ace, I'm hurt. When you left me in High School, we met 5 years later and it hurts. The thought of you leaving me always hurt. When you left me without saying goodbye? Tangina. Namanhid ako sa sakit."

"I'd go to work without sleep, I'd drink liquor until I pass out on weekends. I'd pick up a fight with Glaire every time after her pregnancy because I blame it all to her when I was the one who chose her that time over you."

"I'd even blame you for leaving me. Kasi kung mahal natin isa't isa? Bakit tayo aalis ng walang sabi? Bakit hindi ka man lang nagpaalam? Wala akong sagot, ni closure o letter wala. Hinanap kita kung saan-saan pero ramdam kong 'di moko babalikan."

"Nakakatakot. Nakakalungkot. Nakakabagot." Sabi niya, "Pero nung nakita kita? Nawala yung ilang taong hinanakit ko, lungkot ko. All I wished was to be with you kasi baka kapag nagalit ako sa nangyari mawala ka na naman. Iwan moko ulit."

We were both crying. Lumuhod si Archer sa harapan ko at niyakap lang namin ang isa't isa.

"Hindi ko kailangan ng sagot mo ngayon kung bakit mo ako iniwan, Ace. Kailangan ko lang na nandito ka at pinakikinggan mo 'ko."

"I just need my best friend,"

"Correction, with benefits!" I jokingly said but it was half true. This set up would be the best for the both of us right now, I think so.

Ilang araw bago kami ulit nagkita ni Archer, he decided to take me out on a date at his newly renovated condominium.

"Wow, it's nice." I complimented.

"Of course, it has your new painting."

"Akala ko ba dinner, aren't we going to eat?"

He smirked. He clapped then the lights were dimmed. Then the song played, it was one of John Mayer's Song: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room.

"Pakulo,"

"Anything for my favorite friend." He winked then we both laughed. "So? May I havr this dance?" I nodded.

I leaned on his chest and he placed his hands on my waistline and my hands was placed on his back. I closed my eyes while we were dancing to the rhythm of the song.

"Since when do you listen to this kind of songs?"

"A friend suggested that it's a nice song to start up a heated sex." We chuckled but I smirked after.

I placed his hands on my butt, I placed my hand to unbutton his polo. I bit my lip then he unzipped my white knitted dress. Causing me to be left with my underwear.

"Architect Guevarra?" I sedately asked while we were in between our kisses.

"Where's your room?" he brought me there while kissing because I made him carry me in a position where my legs would hug his body.

We continued doing it until we realized there was no bed and it's just a damn foam!! OMG!!

"I forgot to tell you that my bed isn't coming yet."

My hormones really wants to continue it so I said, "We could do it anywhere! I mean game ako sa sahig? sa foam? sa cabinet? Just please!"

"We'd do it anywhere we have plenty of time," So we started doing it at his foam na ang awkward dahil konti nalang is magkalevel na sila ng sahig.

"Hmmm..." I moaned.

"Uhhh.. Ace..." He moaned back. We keep leaning on each other's body like there wasn't called space on this world. I could feel all of him. This was the wildest sex we had and definetely, I had.

"We can't..." He said,

"We can't what?"

"Ace, I left my condoms on your condo..."

•••
Few chapters left, a comment from your perspective would be much appreciated! Thanks!