40: The Love

Chapter 40: The Love
[Optional: But if you want, play Iris by GooGooDolls]
Archer's POV

"Hey!" She said in the other line of the call and while waving.

"Hey, baby," I said.

It has been 2 months since Aviona.. left for her to get better. Dianne, explained it to me and I understand that. Aviona and I came up to an agreement, more like decision that after all of this, we'll have a future together.

And if this is it, I'll do everything I can to fix everything in a matter of time.

"I miss you." Sabi niya

"I miss you, too." Sambit ko pabalik.

"Isang buwan na lang, Arch. We'll see each other and hold each other okay? How about you? Kamusta ka?"

Huminga ako ng malalim. "I'm fine. But, it's stressful pero kakayanin,"

"I'm sure your family is proud of you, Archer." She smiled. "My therapist told me na I got really better, and it's progressive."

"That's good." Sabi ko, "And I promise you that when you come home, it'll be better."

And then it came around, the day she'll be back.

Seeing us, doing everything we can to make each other better and dealing with our issues, telling the deepest darkest secrets we have, sharing how our day went, watching movies at my place, sleeping in one bed, talking about what to do next.

I couldn't think of more. This is what I wanted for us, to be happy–for each other and because we have each other.

Looking at all the problems we had for the past years, felt like it was just some tiny dust who made us sneeze and sneeze but we cleaned it up.

"Arch, meet Achilles." Achilles smiled at me and I hugged him.

"Hi." Sabi ko, habang may mga luhang pumapatak. "Thank you."

Aviona told many stories about this kid, he saved her from drowning. Even at times she didn't knew she could get through it.

Achilles, was an orphan since he was born, her mother was an addict. Aviona met him because he was the most quiet kid she ever met. He was worth it to know.

He is very talented at drawing. More talented than I was when I was a kid dreaming of my passion.

"Okay, first one to draw this!" Sabi ni Aviona at tinuro ang dagat na may papalubog na araw sa gitna.

Achilles and I were the same. But he will be lot better than me in the near future.

Sometimes when you find the one who you get to spend your lives with? You'll also find another one and another and it doesn't stop there.

"So, Achilles.." Banggit ko habang nagmamaneho ako ng kotse.

"Yes?" She asked. "See, I told you, he's like you and he's a very kind kid."

"Very kind that I want him to stay with us," We stared at each other and I held her hand to kiss it.

"Oh my gosh!" She said, suprised. "Stop the car!" And I immediately stopped.

When I stopped, she kissed me torridly. It felt everything I could ever felt when she kisses me. It felt happy, again. I made her feel that she could be happy with me, again.

"You just keep getting better, Arch.." She said in between kisses.

"I had you. That's why." I replied back.