The Note

Author's Note.

This was the most painful ending I have written so far. I really loved how flawed Aviona and Archer is and how they manage to find ways or reasons to start over and over until it doesn't work. They felt real to me and that's why it was so hard to decide to end it like that but that was the plot since 2018. I can't change how I planned to write it. I loved these characters, because I have been planning to write them for years, and it finally come to an end.

Which is also sad for me.

I hope Aviona and Archer gave you lessons for you to learn. Appreciate the people around you, are they fine? Love them unconditionally. Know your worth and who to trust and most importantly, Forgive.

Forgiveness is a heavy thing to do but it can set you free. It's so much easier when you know how important that person is, and let them change.

Find someone to share your good or bad thoughts.

Also, I don't know if there really a beach in Sagada but there's no visuals so.. it's my fictional idea hehe. Major/Clinical Depression is real and I searched for it one of the causes is drinking alcohol or using other substance abuse. Folks, drinking is fun and all but check your physical and mental health being, too.

Thank you for being with their adventure until the end, they felt real to me I hope this story also touched your hearts.

Thank you for reading this, I love you guys <3!!!

I also appreciate yung mga accounts na ina-add itong story sa RLs nila hehe

Special chapters, or next gen. stories [Achilles or Eissen's story]  are still undecided. But the only sure thing is that Until The Next Sunrise will not have another book.

If you have any questions or any thoughts (I do accept constructive criticism as well) please message or comment.

Thank you for reading until the end.

See you!