My Saviour~

Me/Author:
Inspired by: Love the way you lie
Its a song actually..but eh. -w-
Hope u Enjoy! Wait a minute--
Warning this contains:
Maschonism
Abusive Relationship
Cursing
U may now continue.

.

.

.

"Why can't you do something right?!"

Screamed Afghanistan as he slapped Soviet on the face. Making the said country fall on her back and whimpered. The pain was nothing but it did hurt a little bit. She was a maschonist and pain was nothing. It was more weird to be honest. Whenever Afghanistan would hurt her she would just smiled trying to numb the little pain she was feeling even she was a maschonist. She love the pain but it still hurts since she still have senses to herself and not letting maschonism take over like she is doing right now. Afghanistan continue screaming, cursing there and there but Soviet couldn't careless. She was fed up with all this abuse he gave her. She needed to stop this before it get worse. She stand up, taking a deep breath looking at him with glassy eyes as she spoke in a strong voice she could muster.

"I am breaking up with you."

Soviet said, straight forward.

"What?!"

Afghanistan exclaimed in anger making Soviet regretted her desicions.

"I said..I am breaking up wi--"

Soviet was cut off.

SLAP

Soviet fell back once again on the cold floor as she looked up at her boyfriend. Correction: Abusive boyfriend. She couldn't stand it anymore! She stand up and run outside the house heading straight to who knows where. She stopped once she reach the park. She sigh, as she felt kind of free from everything. No bossing, no arguments, no abuse, everything. She sit on a bench looking at the night sky. She wish she could go out more..that's when she realized what she was wearing..she blushed in embarrassment. She was wearing a cream sweater on that reach her knees and a pair of black shorts she had also have no shoes on just bare foot. Could this day get any worser? Suddenly heaven answer her prayers a tall yet short country approached her filled with pity on those red ruby eyes. Soviet sneezed there and there, hugging herself tighter to keep warm. The country wrapped the jacket he was wearing causing Soviet to jolt in surprise. Soviet looked at the country, squinting her eyes as she got a better look. The country had a dark red skin, a white circle on the middle, and a familiar 'X' inside the circle.

.

.

.

He was Third Reich or Nazi Germany.
Making her stiffen, she never met this country before..but he looked familiar. Said country was surprised to see Soviet he never met her before like Soviet. But..she looked familiar to him. The two countries just stared at eachother not saying anything till she heard shouts of her boyfriend. She stand up, and grabbed Nazi's hand and run away as fast as she can. Nazi was startled since he barely knew this country and now he was forced to go with her and also run away. Soviet looked behind to see no one. She sigh, as she finally was away from Afghanistan. Nazi looked at her, and opened his mouth his head full with questions on why she was acting like this.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Nazi questioned, his voice filled with curiosity. Soviet looked at him and started explaining the whole thing.

"I had a HUGE crush on Afghanistan back in highschool.."

Flashback

"Afghanistan!"

Yelled a student fangirl.

"OH MY GOD!, Its AFGHANISTAN!"

Added by another student fangirl.

"Hello, Ladies~"

Afghanistan winked at the girls as they fangirl for more. He chuckled. Soviet looked at him with lovesick eyes as she sigh dreamily. She wanted to be in a relationship with him and her wishes will soon come true. Afghanistan saw the lovesick in her eyes and smirked a plan going through his head and approached her. The screaming getting louder every second. Afghanistan only ignored them as he continued walking. Soviet's breath hitch as she stared at her long time crush he was finally approaching her! She keep her composture as Afghanistan stopped in front of her. Afghanistan smiled, and kissed her hands, Soviet was red at this point. He then slowly grabbed her waist as he pull her closer to him. Soviet was SUPER redder right now. How was this even possible?! Then, Afghanistan did something she didn't want ever but it was her CRUSH of course she would like it. A kiss. Fangirls started whispering some where jealous some congratulate them. The two where happy but that happiness didn't seem to last.

End of Flashback

"And after that day, he began acting weird. Then, he started abusing me to the point I couldn't handle it anymore..and that's why I escape from our house away from him and brought you here with me since I feel safe with someone even though I don't know you."

After Soviet explained everything..Nazi was completely shocked that she was abuse all this time. When? How? Why? He was completely speechless. Girls doesn't deserve to be abuse! they deserve to be LOVE! (True! uwu) He just hugged Soviet after minutes have passed..Soviet gladly returned the hugged happy with someone who understand her. She could tell, he was her..

"Saviour."

Me/Author:
Hello, Hi, Kamusta, Privet, Hallo!
So..this was SUPER long and HARD to write atleast. I was suppose to add a CLIFFHANGER but since u all hate those..I decided not to, lmao. This is all! Have a great day & night!
Bye!

2/13/20
Thursday
943 words