My Boss with Benefits

Me/Author:
Inspired by: ~Allies with Benefits~
Hope u Enjoy! <3

. . .

This wasn't supposed to happen. She didn't know why her Boss is doing this. She don't know why she even obeyed. But, she didn't care. Right, now she was typing on the laptop of important while her Boss was kissing her neck and shoulder.

They are a couple anyway.

She shivered, as her Boss find her sweet spot and started caressing it with his sharp teeth. Good thing, it was dark. No one would see what they are doing. Obviously no camera was in his Office.

She hold her mouth, as she tried not to make any noise. This seem to triggered Third Reich, and he bite harder where blood drips down on her shoulder. She make a sound, making Third Reich smirk grow and bite harder.

In reality, she didn't make that sound. Sure, she did. But it was only for Third Reich to be pleased with the noises she made. She hate her Boss sometimes but sometimes she can't. The sharp teeth left and instead it was now in her mouth.

She groaned, as his tongue slipped inside of her mouth. She wished, she could push her Boss away and run away. But she didn't. They broke the kiss when they needed to breath air.

Third Reich smiled, and wrapped his hands on her waist and put his head on her shoulders as he closed his eyes. Sleep taking over him. She smiled, as she pecked his head and continue working. She rubbed her bulging belly, as she continue to type some documents.

END

Me/Author:
Truth is.. Soviet is pregnant. Third Reich found out and he was happy. Ever since that they got married and become a couple. There in a Office btw.. Third Reich's Office.

Hope u Enjoy! Have a great day or night! Bye!

3-7-20
Saturday
316 words