HAPPY B-DAY, RUSSIA & PHILIA! [Prank!Gone Wrong]

M/A:

*looks around the room*

*grabs walkie-talkie and slowly whispers on a low voice*

Okay, comrades, the place is clear!

*smirks*

Everyone on the walkie-talkie:

Got it, Boss! 👍

M/A:

*whispers*

Is the decoration, ready?

Everyone:

Yes!

M/A:

Prefer for a BIG surprise, comrades~ The party is about to get STARTED!~

*smirks evilly*

- The Line Cuts Off -

Russia yawned, as she rubbed her eyes. She was tired from all the work, and all the papers she had been given because of problems on her country.

She sigh, she was about to open the lights when she heard a yawn behind her back, she looked behind to see it was Philia (Philippines).

She was also, tired from, well..work. They both stared at eachother, before nodding and kissing eachother on the cheeks. They opened the lights to see it was too quiet, for this always loud and noisy house, they were use to.

They were expecting hearing some loud music from upstairs or either hearing the two enemies (Soviet & Nazi), chasing eachother with knifes, guns, flamethrowers, poisons, or anything that is dangerous and out of reach for, children.

But, now..it was too quiet. It was almost like this house was abandoned for 200 years. Everything seems clean, but no one is around, every part of the house is deadly silent. So, silent that it would make you insane!

Russia and Philia looked at eachother, before holding hands and going upstairs to the guest room, were they saw the light open and the door was slightly open, and you could see a shadow moving then disappeared.

Just like watching a Horror Movie, Russia grab a bat near the staircase, it was put in their in case for emergencies. Philia followed behind, with a pepper spray in hand, she always has it because of trauma.

Russia took a peek inside, and saw four people talking but there voice were in a whisper. Philia went beside the other wall, holding the pepper spray tightly in hand, as Russia opened the door and both of them got in, Russia got into defense mode, while Philia stand beside Russia holding the pepper spray as she clicked the cap, and the pepper sprayed around the room, and Russia closed her eyes, and hit anyone she can hit her bat, with.

"Happy Birthday!-- Oof!"

THUD!

Philia stopped spraying and Russia stopped hitting. They both opened their eyes to see the Author laying on the floor and the cake she was holding had been smashed into her face.

The countries (Soviet & Nazi) and the OC's (Shadow Light, Sovitix, Nazict, Death, MoonFlower Lily), gasped in shock as their eyes widened, hands into their mouth, as they looked at Russia and Philia still in shock.

Russia and Philia regret their decision immediately after that.

- TimeSkip -

"Ugh..ang ulo ko, ang sakit naman, putik naman o'!" (Ugh..my head hurts, fuck it!)

Everyone turned their heads, when they heard a loud cursing in Tagalog, and immediately, opened the door to room 150. [Someone pls, get this joke-]

They saw the Author was awake, and was loudly cursing because her eyes and head hurts.

Russia and Philia looked down, knowing why the Author was feeling that way.

- (Small) TimeSkip -

"You did what?! So, kayo pala ang may kasalanan kaya pala masakit ulo ko! Mga lecheng bansa ito!" (So, your the reason why my head was hurting! You imbeciles countries!)

[Please, tell me, I got that right. TwT and No Offense-]

The Author shouted, while the others are confused on what the Author was saying. All they understand was, 'You did what'.

Philia and Russia apologized, like a billion times before the Author finally forgave them and the celebration continue on.

Lesson learned:

Never angry the Author or spray and hit them with a bat or you'll face the wrath of an angry Filipina.

THE END

M/A:

One word: I have nothing to do with this sHiT-

Have a great day/night! Bye!

6/11/20
Thursday
672 words