I'm Back!

"SOVIET! NAZI! DEATH! COME GET YOUR ASSES HERE!"

"I'm coming!"

"Be there in a minute!"

"Alright, alright! You don't have to shout!"

Three people started running downstairs only to be meet with Philippines. They were confused at first then they noticed the Author is missing. Philippines seems to notice how they are looking at for the Author and immediately asked, stuttering on the way. Worried all of a sudden.

"The Author i-is..DEAD!"

She exclaimed, as tears started forming on her eyes. Death gasped, in surprise, Soviet and Nazi eyes widen in surprise. Then they hear someone groaning behind them and felt a dark aura surrounding the atmosphere.

They all turned around, and their faces paled as they see the Author's evil side. She grinned at them and announced her presence in a singing voice.

"I'm back!~"

To be continued..

. . .

Me/Author:
Happy April Fools Day! uwu I was planning to prank the countries but then..what's the fun in that? So, I decided to make this. And yes, Death has a dark side and so does me.

Just use your imagination for my devil side. ^<^" I am still deciding on what will her name will be..anyways!

Hope u Enjoy this! Have a great morning/noon/afternoon/night! Bye!

4/1/20
Wednesday
217 words