̄︿ ̄ My Annoying Enemy  ̄︿ ̄

Me/Author:

This is Nazict Empire x Sovitix Empire UwU

Hope u Enjoy!

⚠Warning⚠

• Curse words ahead

. . .

"Sovit, Sovit! Sovit, Sovit! Sovit, Sovit! Sovit, Sovit! SOVIT!!"

"What do you want, asshole?"

"Hey! I'm not an asshole!"

"Yeah, right. What do you, want?"

"Oh..actually Nazi and Soviet is on a business trip, right? Riiiiiiggghhhht?"

"Yeeeeeesssss..And, you had a plan?"

"Yes! I mean, yeah."

"And, that issssss?"

"Annoying you, all day." :D

"Bitch-"

"Nope. No cursing. Its against the cursing rule!"

"There's no such thing, as 'cursing rule' you, Moron."

"I said-"

"I don't care what you, said."

"Hmph!"

"You're no fun."

"Uh-huh.."

"Don't ignore, me!"

"Hmm.."

Sovitix just keep reading, as she ignored the other's presence. Nazict pout, as he marched his way to the living room where he groaned loudly. Still, Sovitix ignored him. He noticed, that Sovitix was ignoring him, and he groaned much louder than before.

Sovitix eye twitch (?) in irratation, as she stand up, and went downstairs as she looked at Nazict with anger in her eyes. Nazict looked at Sovitix, with a grin. Sovitix huffed angrily, as she throw Nazict the book she was reading.

Nazict catches the book with effort, before snapping his fingers and the book teleported into Sovitix making a loud THUD on the floor and causing the book to hit her head. She didn't make a sound, as she fall to the floor.

Nazict didn't even bother, helping her instead he just let her in the floor, unconsious. A few minute, pass but Sovitix didn't stand up, have been awaken yet. He started to get worried, he approached Sovitix and carried her bridal style.

He sigh, guess he have to explain what happened to Nazi and Soviet, once they got home.

To be continued.. [Hehehe~ >:3]

. . .

Me/Author:

Hahahahaha, CLIFFHANGER! >:D

Have a great morning/noon/afternoon/night! Bye!

4/27/20
Monday
316 words