😭 U N D O 💔

M/A:

Just some backstory to USSR's childhood. Next will be Third Reich. If I get lucky, I might do the flashbacks to my OC's.

Hope u Enjoy! <3

. . .

"Worthless!"

"You can't even do nothing, good!"

"Look at you, having D and E's at the test! And, you're grades are full of 7's!"

Russian Empire yelled at to her older daughter, Soviet Union. Soviet look down, even it hurts since her eyes had bruise on them and it can be shown through her red pale skin.

Russia was watching them silently, feeling pity for her sister. She wish she was the one getting slap, punched, and scolded at and not her sister. She love her sister so much, that she will do anything to protect her, despite being the youngest.

Soviet was kneeling in a bowl of salt, as a punishment for her low grades and having bad grades at the test they just have earlier at school. [Trust me, kneeling at the bowl of salt hurts like an ant-]

When, Russia makes sure that no one is around even the guards who are guarding Soviet, she runs to her sister and hugged her, making Soviet flinch at the touch. She thought it was her Mother, but it was only her younger sister.

The sister she adored so much.

She hugged back, even quietly wincing because of the bruises she receive but it was worth a shot, to hugged your loved ones even your in pain because of mistakes you make.

Russia pulled out some bandages and alcohol [Not a vodka drink, NO] and started healing her sister's wounds. Careful not to hurt her that bad, of course. When, she was done, she gave Soviet an eyepatch that resembles her symbol on her left eye near the forehead.

Soviet quietly says, "Thanks," and Russia just smiled and nodded, and stood up, and took the bandages and alcohol with her, just to make sure no one knows who healed her wounded sister.

- 10 years later -

"What is this?! This taste horrible!"

Soviet got slapped by her Mother, who's age 958,00 years old. [Make up age for countries -w-] Countries never grown old, despite their age. But, their face still look young like a teenager.

Soviet landed on the floor, with a loud THUD from the heavy force the slap got into her cheeks. She tried not to cry, since her Family believe crying makes you weak. And, she wanted to prove she is not weak even it hurts.

Russia sigh, as she heard the loud thud from the living room. She was in her room, studying for her next test coming on Monday and she wanted her grades to be still high so atleast her parents can be proud of her for once.

She thought the loud thud was only an object falling and she just ignored the loud yellings of her Mother, she was use to it. And, she was banned to help her sister in times of need, until she forgot about the promise they use to tell when they were kids.

"Do you promise, that we will help eachother in times of need?"

Soviet asked to her 6 year old, sister. Russia nodded, as she held out her pinky to her sister, Soviet did the same and they both made the pinky promise.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

Tears started building up in the corner of her eyes, as she remembered that memory, she wipes her tears, away and flinched when she heard a loud thunder and heard little raindrops tapping her window.

She sigh, she knew it was the saddest day for her and her sister, and even the weather agrees with the emotion she is feeling: sadness.

BANG

She flinched, when she heard a loud bang like someone closed the doors with a loud force, then she heard yelling outside and beautiful yet sad rythm of someone, singing outside their backyard.

She stand up, and went outside to see what is happening in their backyard, and gasped when she noticed who is singing.

. . .

M/A:

[This is edited.]

I'm evil, and I know it~ (Reference to: I'm sexy and I know it~)

Have a great day/night! Bye!

6/13/20
Saturday
706 words