📍 6 Tips from Sovitix 📍

Sovitix: Hello, everyone! Today, I'll be the host of this story. <3

Soviet: Boo!

Sovitix: I wasn't talking to you, Soviet. -_-

Sovitix: Anyways, let's start!

#1 - Flirting

- If you like someone, flirt with them. Its pretty easy than asking them on a date.

Soviet: Your tips, suck!

Sovitix: Again, I'm not talking to you!

#2 - Be yourself

- They like girls who are themselves. They don't like plastics, or goldiggers, or whores and sluts. You must be who you are, and be natural.

Soviet: Says, the whore.

Sovitix: SHUT UP!

#3 - How to handle a man's urges

- You musn't let a man, touch you without your permission! Its called: 'harassement'. If you're both okay with it, then let it be. But, be careful, must let them wear protection.

Soviet: You're not even experience! >:((

Sovitix: Says, the virgin.

Soviet: I'm not! >//<

Sovitix: Hmm..sure.

#4 - Wear hearts on your sleeves

- You must know how to play their cards and games, as well. Mens aren't the kings in here, a queen, is too. Must wear a heart on your sleeves, to let them know they aren't the players in the world.

Soviet: Because, you're a player?

Sovitix: I'm just telling them, how to defend theirselves. A man is a lion and a women is a snake.

Soviet: What do you, mean?

Sovitix: What I mean is..

A lion is a leader/king of all animals.

But, a snake is much deadlier.

Not only because of their unique colors, and that they can mix colors and go on a camoflauge..they have poison in their teeth, one bite, and the victim is dead.

A women is not only pretty, beautiful, a mother of children, and they are not also, WEAK! They are much dangerous than you think. Like a snake, pretty but dangerous.

Soviet: Okay, I get it now. -w-

Sovitix: Good. Now, let's continue.

#5 - Don't let a man go into your NO NO NO SQUARE

- You musn't let a man touch you easily. Know the wrongs and rights. Because, if you let them, get to you easily..it'll be your doom.

Soviet: Because, a man almost r@p€ you, for once?

Sovitix: Yes. And, it wasn't the best experience.

Soviet: Duh! Who said, r@p€ is good?

Sovitix: No one. Only, if you are mentally unstable. Like having a r@p€ kink.

#6 - Never, ever, let a man know your WEAKNESS

- Like the title said. Never let a man know your WEAKNESS. They will take advantage of that. Even, you see yourself as a strong, brave, confident woman, it won't help. Because, once they know..they will make you weak, and you can't fight back, after that.

Soviet: This is why, I don't want to have a boyfriend.

*Nazi in the sidelines*

Nazi: Am I a joke to you?

Sovitix: Hm..right.

Sovitix: Anyways, that is all! I hope you enjoy those tips and better make it useful, kids!

Soviet: Yep. And, don't end up, like her.

Sovitix: And, so does, the virgin.

Soviet: HEY!! >:0

Sovitix: BYE!!

The End

M/A:

Well..I hope u enjoy that, like they said. <3

Have a great day/night! Bye!

6/30/20
Tuesday
532 words