I'm Sorry

Me/Author:
This was inspired by a story called 'Straw and Shattered Spine' by: couldberaining
Hope u Enjoy!

_____________

Soviet Union looked down on the floor after Third Reich (his Master) had left him. He shouldn't have..but he knows that he'll bleed if he doesn't. He sobbed, as tears flowed down his bruised cheeks.

Dropping down on his bruised chest, and you can slowly see the marks that had been displayed on his bare chest under the clothing. He sobbed and cried, like there's no end.

The Guards will probably hear him if he sobbed and cried louder. He curled up, into a ball on the floor the chain on his neck leave a bruise after Third Reich gripped on it so tightly and punish him with it.

He looked down at the chain and back to the room where he is left in. He stand up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change clothes. He came back on the room with new clothes on and lay down on the bed.

He felt so hopeless..so broken. He sobbed harder than before, he couldn't stop crying like a broken dam and that he falls asleep with a dreamless sleep.

.

.

.

Me/Author:
Well..that was quite short. But, I hope u Enjoy this! Have a great day or night! Bye!

3/21/20
Saturday
230 words