Roses & Orchids [Spoiler]

Me/Author:
Like I said, a story. As a gift for my dear comrade readers. Hope u Enjoy! <3

. . .

"Should we tell him?"

"About, what?"

"About us."

"He wouldn't know if you didn't tell him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. He will be fine."

"Plus, you said you didn't like him anymore, right?"

"Yeah..but still!"

"Its your choice not mine."

"Fine..I'll tell him."

Present Day

Soviet smiled, feeling happy for some odd reason. It was their anniversary of his girlfriend. He was holding a boquet of roses and orchids.

His girlfriend favorite flower.

He tapped his foot slightly, waiting for his lovely girlfriend to arrived. A black car stopped, he looked up and saw his angel. Afghanistan.

He stand up, and went to hug her. Afghanistan didn't hug back. He was confused but shrugged it off, he looked at Afghanistan and notice someone got out of the car and stand next to Afghanistan.

He thought maybe it was a guard until he notice how his GF and the guy hold hands. He swear he could feel his heart break slightly at the sight.
He gripped the boquet of roses and orchids in his hands tighter. He can't accept the fact his GF are with someone he didn't even knew.

He looked at the guy, up and down. It was a Human. A very rich one. But, that doesn't mean just because he is RICH, Afghanistan would pick him over him. He glared at the Human. A dark aura surrounding the tense atmosphere.

Afghanistan (fake) cough, and the two looked at her. She smiled, feeling a little bit intimidated with her two tall lovers. She inhale some air and exhaled, she looked at Soviet and Soviet look back. She could see the sadness in those yellow bright eyes next to anger and betrayal.

She looked away, feeling her heart ache by the sudden change of mind. She can't leave Soviet alone. Who knows what will he do once she is gone. She knew about Soviet's anxiety, PTSD, depression. She was the only angel, (Soviet nickname for her) that can keep him stable
and sane.

She also witness on how Soviet was sad about his dog dying. And he went to depression for 10 years. She also saw how Soviet become thinner and saw cuts on his arm that aren't too deep, but she was still worried. And for the fact he always drink and cry when she mention Soviet's dog named 'Laika'.

The dog he sent to space. He regret sending the poor dog and even make a monument for her loss. She still could feel the burning yet sad gaze of her lover-- EX lover. She sigh, as she looked at the flowers Soviet was holding. Her heart almost melt when he remembered their anniversary and even brought her favorite flowers.

The guy beside her named 'Carl' looked at her and grabbed her hand and walked away after the long quiet silence. Soviet looked down at the floor, feeling ashamed after everything.

He shouldn't feel this, Afghanistan was supposed to regret this not him.

He wipe the tears that started to form in the corner of his eyes. He wish he didn't have to love her if this was gonna happen. But, fate had plans.

That soon will change everything.

. . .

Me/Author:
Here's my gift for u comrades! Have a great day or night! Bye!

Comment if u want part 2 ;D

3/27/20
Friday
581 words