😴 Sleep is Life 👌

M/A:

I was HIGHLY inspired by: Emo_warrior365 <3

Hope u Enjoy!

. . .

"Mhm.."

Nazi opened his eyes, when he felt Soviet wasn't in bed. He looked to the side, and saw that he was right. His girlfriend wasn't in bed. He wonder where she could be..

He stand up, as he went to the balcony, were he saw his girlfriend, leaning onto the railings. He smiled tiredly, as he hugged Soviet's back. Knowing the Russian knows his here. Soviet looked at Nazi, and smiled, rubbing his messy red (white stripes), hair.

She got off the balcony, and lifted Nazi in the air. Carrying him, in bridal style, as Nazi cling onto her neck. They got into the bedroom, and Nazi was gently placed into the bed.

Soviet was about to turn off the lights, when Nazi spoke.

"Sowjet?"

"Yes?"

"Can we both sleep, shirtless?"

"Why?"

"Cause..its warm if two bodies, cuddles together."

"Hm..okay."

"Danke."

"Your welcome."

As Soviet kissed him on the forehead, she began removing her tanktop. Leaving her wearing her black bra, and black panty. She also take off, Nazi's t-shirt, leaving him in his briefs. They were used to it.

Soviet turn off the lights, and put the blanket all over them, as she sigh. She wrapped her arm around Nazi's waist as Nazi nuzzled her chest. They both sigh in contentment, and went into dreamland.

Bonus:

"Had a good night sleep, Nazi?"

Soviet looked at Nazi, who was rubbing his eyes still drowsy from just waking up. He was now wearing boxers, but still shirtless. Soviet was only a off shoulder shirt, were only half of her bra was seen, and only wearing panties. But, the shirt was long that it reach her thighs.

"Ja. It was good."

"That's good."

Soviet gave Nazi the coffee, she make. Nazi took it, as he took a sip from the hot beverage as he lean into his girlfriend warm touch. He wish they would do this again, someday.

The End

M/A:

Welp..I found this corny and shit, because of lack of inspiration in a few words. I wanted to make this, like full of DETAIL, but my mind just shuts down on its own.

Making me forgot what to put. -w-

Have a great day/night! Bye!

7/1/20
Wednesday
389 words