Different View of Friendship

Warning ⚠

• Angst

• Cuss words

• Gore [If u don't like it, leave]

• Based on WW2

• Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact

• Torture

• Lots of Angst

Do not read if u are sensitive in this kind of topic. Be sure to read the Warning before reading.

I repeat, read the Warning first before reading. Leave if u don't like this kind of stuff. Cause, I don't want hate comments in my Book or I will sue ur heads. :) Hope u Enjoy!

. . .

"I trusted you, w-why?.."

"Oh, sowjet, you are so naive to trust me that easily. And, I'll make sure you regret every part of it."

"And, I make sure, hell will burn your soul until you are nothing but ash."

"Let's see about that.~"

. . .

"I am slowly learning that things you promised, me..~"

The music ring throughout the halls. And, the room where she lays. Tied up in a chair, with a tape and blindfold in her eyes and mouth.

Her enemy smirked, as he watch his Ally, now an Enemy tied up in a chair and a prisoner, of once her great Ally.

He almost pitied the woman, but only laughed at his good skills of acting. The music still playing, as he keep flipping the knife up and down on his hands.

Waiting for the perfect time, the song will end and he will begin the torture. But, what's the fun in that? When, you can torture your greatest enemy with a song, you both used to relate on.

"Are burning like embers, of a thousand willow trees..~"

He used to remembered, how naive his enemy, back then. When, he let her signed the pact to invade Poland and made a deal, to not conquer her land.

Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact

"Sign it. And, I won't invade your land."

Third Reich smirked, as he watched his Ally looked at the paper, suspiciously. Like scanning through some documents on investigation. Of course, she don't wanna be fooled by this bastard. That is known for his trickery.

She must be careful, or she will regret is someday. Or will she?

She had to be careful, and if she made the wrong move, she will die. And, her kids will suffer from her Ally, err Enemy. She looked at Third Reich, with her cold yellow bright eyes. Like the sun, and Third Reich looked back at her with the same cold eyes but with a hidden glint on it.

But, their eyecolor was different. His was red ruby, while hers was yellow bright one. She felt fear from her Ally. Even, she was tall and superior and all, she still had respect in this man. She called an 'Ally'.

Third Reich picked up, the pen and paper and folded them neatly, as he extend his hand to her for a hand shake. USSR looked at his hand, before shaking it, with a tight grip like her life depended on it. Well, it really is.