Buwan [17K Special]

Me/Author:

This was the first tagalog song that had many votes from my chapter 'Pick a Song [1-10]'. Hope u Enjoy!

[Spolier: This is not ThirdUnion or KlausIvushkin ;)]

. . .

"Ako'y sa'yo, Ikaw ay akin.."

Her voice is like music to my ears. I never heard that voice so smooth and clear like a Siren, lurking for a seaman.

I followed the voice, and I found out that she was sitting on a rock and her hair flowing on her back. With a flower on her ear, from what I can see.

"Ganda mo sa paningin.."

Her voice is really like a Siren. A music to my ears. I wish all these songs sound like her. So, I can listen to it all day. Day and Night. Not gonna stop, until I memorize that song and her, smooth and clear voice in my head.

I continue to watch her behind a coconut tree. Call me, crazy but I am recording her voice on my phone, right now. So, it could be my ringtone or music, that I never stop listening to it, everyday.

"Ako ngayo'y nag-iisa.."

From what I can understand to the song, its kind of a love song. From what I heard..but seems like they something hidden underneath behind it. That makes you wanna search it up, and process all the info you had.

"Sana ay tabihan na!"

I was about to leave and be not a creep like I am. But, her voice keep me from doing so when she hit that high note. I can tell she is a female, because of the voice even I hadn't seen her face, yet.

"Sa ilalim ng puting ilaw!"

"Sa dilaw na Buwan!"

Wow. Her voice is really amazing. If she was my Wife or Friend, I would have let her sing that song to me all day, even I don't know what she is saying.

"Pakinggan mo ang aking sigaw!"

"Sa dilaw na Buwan!"

From the moonlight, from the Moon, I could see a tear went down on her face. She must be really sad or heartbroken. I can feel the sadness radiating from her, even I am far away from the place she is sitting at.

"Ayokong mabuhay ng malungkot.."

Yep. She is sad. I squinted my eyes, and I can see the half of her face. I think I knew her from somewhere..could it be?

"Ikaw ang nagpapasaya.."

She really look familiar..Like, I knew her from somewhere. Hmm, where did I met this country, town, or city? She must be a Friend of mine. But, I couldn't remember..

"At makakasama sa pagtanda.."

"Halina tayo'y humiga!"

I felt my face getting hot. I touch my face, and I was blushing. I didn't know how this happened but when she said that part, it make my heartbeat faster and my face turned hot. Now, that I am a fricking pervert. No!