Once a Beautiful Flower..

"Now, a [Broken] Thorn."

. . .

"I cry myself to sleep..~"

"I smoke myself for relief..~"

"I cut my wrist, to take the pain, away..~"

"I am nothing without him.~"

A beautiful yet calming voice sing smoothly, through the quite atmosphere. Her Friends couldn't do nothing. They seen their Friend, like this before. But, they don't know how to stop her from doing this. They tried calming her down, with her favorite stuffs. But, she didn't seem to calm one bit.

"I cry myself to sleep..~"

"I am nothing without you.~"

They hated seeing their Friend like a Broken Wall. They hated her, for suffering like this. She wasn't like this. She wasn't. But, someone made her like this. And to the point of insanity and sadness. Or what others say..

"Depression."

"She had been through, a lot. And doesn't need another one!"

"Yeah, she's right! Stella, doesn't need this!"

"Yeah! Are we just gonna stand here, and watch and listen to her singing that song all over again?!"

"Think about it! Franco! She needed us, for comfort and love!"

"Y-yeah..I k-know that! I'm just worried.."

"If you're worried, you have to stop being a coward!"

Britainna said, the last word with bold letters in her voice. As she went upstairs followed by her other companions. Franco just stood there, like a statue thinking about what Britainna said. After a bit of hesitating and debating..he finally agreed and went upstairs to see the others hugging eachother. He smiled, guess Stella just needed comfort after all.

Right?

To be continued..

. . .

Me/Author:

Eyyyy, I suck at names. -<- I was trying to find a good HUMAN names for them. -<- But, I got nothing.

Franco = France

Britainna = Britain

Stella = Soviet

Yeah, I suck and its pretty obvious. To know them easily. -<- (PS: I have edited their names so SHUSH!)

Hope u Enjoy! (I guess)

Have a great morning/noon/afternoon/night! (Whatsoever) Bye!

4/10/20
Friday
328 words