Meeting the T-34!

Me/Author:

I had this planned ever since, I discovered T-34. -w- So, yeah..

Hope u Enjoy! (Btw, this is Comedy)

. . .

"USSR! THIRD REICH! I WANT YOU, TO MEET SOMEONE!"

"Coming!"

"On the way!"

Running of footsteps were heard as the two countries greeted their Author. The two humans look at eachother as if having a silent conversation. USSR was confused, on why their are two humans in the house and they look
like them but different. He started to observe them.

The other one was wearing a blue unshuka, and wearing a brown coat and black pants and had yellow hair. The other one was wearing a military cap, and had a cross on the clothes in the middle, it was wearing a green military uniform and had black boots and blonde hair. ((This is what I imagine them to be))

After observing, he saw how their eyes were also different. The other one had brown eyes and the other one had blue eyes. He then looked at his companion, and Third Reich nodded. They both looked at the Author who was chatting with the two humans.

They tapped her shoulder, and she looked up. They were both taller than her. ((I'm legit short)) So, she had to look up whenever she talk to them. It also cause pain to her neck. Sometimes. USSR was the one who had the courage to asked. Third Reich just stayed silent.

"Who are they?"

Pointing to the two humans who just looked at them. Probably weirded out by this. The Author just smiled, as she introduced the two humans to the two countries.

"Oh, these two are Klaus Jager and Nikolai Ivushkin."

"What, now?"

"Oh, right..the one who is wearing an unshuka is Nikolai Ivushkin. The other one is Klaus Jager who is wearing a military cap and wearing a military suit."

"They came from T-34 Movie."

"What was it about?"

"Its about tanks. The Russians were sent into Pow camps, (Prisoner of war) by the Germans. When they invaded Moscow at that time. In 1941. December 27, 1941. (Tell me, if I'm wrong) Klaus Jager shot Nikolai Ivushkin that day, and save him."

"He then was sent into a cell or dungeon. Klaus Jager made Nikolai Ivushkin as one of them, and lead a tank. Because he was gven a second chance. By, Klaus Jager. In the end, they both fight using tanks and Klaus Jager tank was going to fall into a bridge but before that! They shake hands for the first or last time, before his tank fall. Someone told me, that Nikolai Ivushkin fall inlove with a girl named 'Anna'."

"So yeah..that's all I know."

"Wow."

"Wow, indeed."

The Author was proud to let these meet at the first one. She smiled, her smile reaching her cheeks. The two looked at the Author who was smiling evilly at them. The two countries knew what she is thinking but the two humans didn't. Until then, they became friends in the end.

Bonus :D (Comedy starts here)

Me/Author: USSR! Third Reich! Klaus! Ivushkin! Look, at this!

4 of them: *looks at me weirdly*

Me/Author: *shows picture of them* *smirks evilly* 😏👌

Klaus Jager x Nikolai Ivushkin

USSR x Third Reich

(This is the picture I showed to them)

4 of them: . . .

Me/Author: USSR, Third Reich, Jager, Ivushkin sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! 😂👌

4 of them: 0////0 AUTHOR! >//////<

Me/Author: Hehehehehe~ 😏👌😂

4 of them: GET HER!

Me/Author: Oh shit-

*insert TO BE CONTINUED meme*

END

Me/Author:
I hope u Enjoy this! I had this idea for a while now. Have a great morning/noon/afternoon/night! Bye!

4/5/20
Sunday
634 words