Not Every Story Had A Happy Ending

Me/Author:
Inspired by: HickleandSammer
By her/his story of 'USSR' & '•Germany & Third Reich•' The story was great it give the feels when you're imagining it especially how she/he write. uwu Hope u Enjoy!

Take Care Of Them For Me?

The fire cracked in the chimney, as old and calming music played in the living room. It was colder than usual in the Motherland. But, the cold seems to not bothered the Family who lives in here. Loud yet soft tapping of shoes could be heard in the hallway as the door creaked with its age. There peeked a head, with red skin and blue stripe in the left with a hammer and sickle on its forehead. He was Russian Federation.

Son of USSR.

There he looked at his Father, and the tapping of footsteps stopped. USSR looked at his son, who only blinked his doe eyes as he stand next to his Father. The older chuckled, and place his son on his lap gently. Russia was growing up as a teenager but still needed guidance from a parent.

USSR smiled, as he gave his son a peck on the forehead. Russia confused by his Father's actions but seemed to not mind. USSR pulled away as he put his unshuka on his head gently but slowly. Russia seemed to be more confused, but adjusted the unshuka on his head.

USSR felt his legs and body went numb as he felt every inch of his skin turned to dust flying away along with the breeze. Russia's eyes widened, and hugged his Father tightly. USSR just smiled, as he stroke his son's back slowly. Even he knew he was dying he'd still smile for his last moments with his son. He muttered with all his strenght left. Russia soon replied immediatly as he felt his Father disappeared into dust.

"Take care of them for me, will you?"

"Yes..Father.."

Please..Stay Safe..

Third Reich sigh, as a cloud of smoke come out from his mouth. He adjusted his arms higher so sleeping Germany won't woke up by the time he doesn't. He saw a old oak tree and decided to sit and relax there for a minute. By, the time his son wakes up he won't feel any pain. Nothing. Just Nothing.

He lean his aching back on the tree, wincing how the cold breeze passed through but that wasn't he supposed to worry about..He looked at his son, who is peacefully sleeping in his uninjured arm. Cuddling in his chest. He sigh, once more as the pain started to become numb to the touch.

He was dying. He could feel it. But, who would take of his son when he dies? He frowned, as he looked at the precious bean sleeping in his arms. The Allies would take him away maybe even split him in half! No. No..they wouldn't do that to a child. Maybe, USSR will. After all he betrayed him and make the War worser than before.

He also dragged the other in War even the other doesn't want to join in the War. He sigh, as his head ache with all these thoughts. He looked at Germany, once again as he felt himself got colder loosing the warmth of his body. It was time.

Even he can't say goodbye to his son..the Allies will tell him. Whoever find that hidden letter in the bunker. He wrote all the things he didn't tell to anyone the reason why he do this. The reason why he decided to kill himself. But, no. He can't do that. He waited for himself to get shot in the stomach and run away with his son.

He'd enjoyed the last moments with his son. He planned this all along. He wanted to be with his son even his son will have to witnessed him being dead. He slowly closed his eyes before muttering under his breath and finally felt his heartbeat slower his lungs growing weaker.

"Es tut mir leid..Deutschland.."

There he lays. Holding his son, as he muttered his last words on his last breath. It was sweet but such sorrow was held. He died on Moscow. The land he tried to invade become his death place. Holding his son closely to his chest even his heart wasn't beating anymore he let his son cuddled him.

Soft footsteps were heard, stopping its tracks on where Nazi is laying. His eyes darted on the small figure who is slightly shaking from the cold breeze that bite his cold skin. He felt pity towards the enemies child. But, that child was also his now. No one will know this ever happened. No one will know he took the enemies son and brought the orphaned child to his house.

No one. No one will know.

He approached the shaking child, and carefully put his oversized coat on the child's shaking shoulders. He pick the child up, slowly and gently trying not to wake the child and slowly walk away. Before he did, he looked at the corpse and he frown. There laid a small, little smile.

He ordered his soldiers to take the corpse away and buried it somewhere. The soldiers obeyed, and went to buried the corpse. He went inside his house as he put the child into his room and put blankets on him. The child smile as more warmth wrapped on him. USSR smiled, at the sight and went downstairs to looked at the letter he found. In Nazi's bunker.

He opened the door to his Office and saw the folded paper on top. He opened it and silently read the note. His eyes widened, as he read more of it. His hands tightly gripping the sides of the note.

Dear Deutschland,

  By the time you read this..I might be well, dead. If the Allies are reading this especially USSR. I want to apologize. I'm sorry for the mess I put you through. I know you don't want War. That is fine with me. But, I only destroyed it.
  By the time you read this. Like Deutschland as well, I am dead. I hope you forgive me and our horrible past. I know I can't erase History once its there. But, I hope..I just could only hope.
For the others as well. I am sorry. I know your happy that I am dead. So does me. But, I could only worry for my son. Germany. He is too young..I hope someone saw him in my arms and take care of him. Please! I beg you! Take care of my son, please.. His only a child.
  He'll be orphaned if not. Britain, America, France, USSR..take care of him. Tell him I love him. I love him so, so much. Ich liebe dich. Tell him that. For now, I must say my goodbye.
  Hope your all happy now.

Respectfully yours,
Third Reich

Something wet dripped down on his face. Was he crying? He can't be sad that his enemy, his friend..who betrayed him. He can't be sad to that back stabbing traitor! But, yet he couldn't help it. He growl as he stand up and wipe his wet face. He throw the letter in the floor. Not caring if someone will saw it or read it.

His first priority was to protect Germany. No one will hurt him or else.

He had to be true to his words. He'll protect the child even he was the enemies son.

END

Me/Author:
My hands are aching, so does my back, my neck.. Yet I still get to finish this. Thank you for the reads and support! (Even I can't see them cause no Internet..) But, still! I checked them still but it seems like I hadn't anymore..too busy in life. (lol) Seems like 'Please..Stay Safe..' was the longest one I wrote. (lmao)
Anyways, long chapter. Have a great day or night! Bye! <3

3/4/20
Wednesday
1335 words