(Prologue)

Ayame Shimura watched her older brother kill their entire family with his quirk, decay. She honestly didn't know what to do, she felt....numb. Ayame never truly loved her family, and she especially hated her father, who abused and hurt her and her older brother. Shimura, her older brother, was the only one Ayame cared about.

Ayame was the most important thing to Tenko, he was the only thing that could keep him calm, for the most part, that is. He didn't mean to kill his family, it just accidentally happened. Tenko walked over to his sister and pulled her into a hug.

Ayame ran over to her brother and held him tightly. "What do we do now Tenko?" Asked the little Ayame.

"I don't know Yame... I don't know..." Tenko sighed, tears falling down his cheeks as he held on to his younger sister. He didn't touch her with his hands because he didn't want to hurt the only person he cared about.

"Hello," said a kind voice behind Tenko and Ayame. The two children turned around and looked at a man with no eyes. "Don't be frightened, it's fine now. I'm here for you," the tall figure said kindly, holding out his two hands to the now orphaned children.

The two little kids looked at each other before slowly walking towards the man and taking his hands, not knowing what they were getting into...

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone! Please be patient with my story, I've set up a few chapters to get started all over 1000 words each chapter. I have school so it'll be hard for me to post often so you have been warned. I hope you enjoy it!! This story took me forever to start. Also, go check out my other fanfics if you'd like!!! I worked really hard on those as well. I might update once a week on Sundays and guess what!! Tomorrow's Sunday!! You'll get an update then. Alright, love you all bye!!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘

Saturday, March 15th