4. Old Flame

Cassie, my ex and first ever girl friend lives here along with her grandparents. We started dating a few months after I moved to live with my grandparents and remained that way until graduation.

I went to college and she decided to stay and help out with the farm. There was no bad blood between us. We just agreed that endinh  it was better for both of us.

Her grandparents own this place and she works here, tending to the animals and manages two farm. Basically she does everything, I visit sometimes to help out when I can.

I hop off my bike and make my way to the house. I hear a familiar voice that stops me in my tracks. I turn around and stoop to my knees in wait for the little rascal.

"Aunty Sam, aunty Sam. Look aunty Cassie, aunty Sam's here", the young boy chants running towards me.
His curly hair bounces as he charges towards me and leaps in my arms.

"I missed you too buddy", I said and pecked his cheek.

"Hey and where's my kiss", Cassie asks.

I glance at her, her red hair held back in a ponytail as loose tendrils graze her face. Her green eyes beaming with so much mischief.

I stand up with the boy in my arms and walk over to her, leaning in or peck her cheek. The sly vixen steals a kiss from my lips, then winks and struts off with the boy now in her arms.

"Come on aunty Sam, aren't you coming".

"Yeah Sam, aren't you coming", she yells with a smirk on her face.

I'm now rethinking my decision on staying the night.