23. Jealousy

Its just about time to head out. The guys have all texted, saying they had arrived. Kate's still holding some anger towards me for inviting Bethany.

Little did she know, I texted Bethany that we weren't going anymore. I'm dressed in all black, from my snapback to my j1 Jordan's. Kate's riding with Dylan and I'm taking my girl, pincer.

Thats the name of my bike for those that didn't know. Kate's still in her bathroom dealing with her make up or whatever as I wait for Dylan to arrive to relieve me. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

I hear the sound of keys and the door shutting, not long I see his disgusting face entering Kate's room. Not acknowledging him, I make my 
way to the door calling out to Kate. 

"Kate, Dylan's here, so I'm leaving", I wait to hear a reply but there is none. 

"OK well..I'll send you the location of the club, see you then". After that I take off with pincer, cold air nipping a bit beneath my clothes. 

It's a good thing I decided on wearing my hoodie.

"Sam, hey sam over here", a familiar voice says.

I recognise it to be Danny's and that all the guys are with him. We all head upstairs in our reserved spot. I greeted all of them, Estephon handing me a beer. 

"So where's this Kate we've heard so much about".

"She'll be here along with her boyfriend", I say taking a swig of my beer.

I avoid looking at any of them. I know their all looking at me with pity written all on their faces. The girl I'm in love with is my straight best friend and she's already taken. How sad is my life. 

Speaking of the vixen, she appears right before my eyes or at least in view. The guys and I are upstairs. She had just entered the building, her boyfriend following in toe.

"She's here, I'll be back", I shout over the booming music.

I make my way downstairs and through the dance floor making sure to not lose sight of her. I mean how can I when she's the only one I
see.

I know corny right. What can I say I'm smitten. She's looking around now searching for us and then opens her phone to what I can only assume is to message me. 

------------

**text message from Kate :"Where are you Sam, its hopeless to find you in a place that's crowded with this much people".

I laughed having already reached up behind her. I must say, I'm loving this dress. The multicolored lights illuminated her back.

I'm so tempted to trace my finger against her soft skin, but I refrain and decide to text her.

** text message from Sam: "Turn around".

She did and her face contorted to one of shock and confusion.

"Sam", she asked over the booming music. 

Oh I forgot she hasn't seen me like this before either. 

"Yeah this is how I dress when I'm out partying".

"Come on", I shout grabbing her hand to lead her to the others. But she doesn't move, I look back to see shes glaring at me. What did I do now. 

"Dylan's not back yet","He went to get his jacket".

I sighed, I totally forgot about the waste of space. Why did he think it was wise to leave Kate when she's dressed like this.

"Let's go", I say heading for the exit. 

She tugs at my hand again.

"We're going to look for your stupid boyfriend". 

When she understands she allows me to lead her out of the club. It didn't take long to find him. He was arguing with the bouncer to let him through.

"Dude I was just in there five minutes ago, I only meant to get my jacket and come right back", Dylan yells. 

Kate walks over to the argument while I remain where I am to watch this sorry sight. Who am I kidding I'm cackling on the inside. 

"Umm.. hey.. bouncer guy, he's with me, he just went to get a jacket for me". 

"So he left you alone looking like that in a club filled with guys who wouldn't hesitate to take you home".

"Those were my exact thoughts", I interjected. 

"Sam, enjoying your night so far", he greeted giving me a fist bump. 

"Yeah, now I am", I laugh looking over at the waste of space known as Dylan.

"Sam this isn't funny", Kate argued.

"It isn't", I asked faking amazement.

Kate only glared at me. 

"Okay okay fine, you can let him in big mike. If he causes any trouble I'll gladly put him down myself". 

"Got it", mike says with a hardy laugh.

And with that, we went inside. Imma need more than beer to get through this night.