9. Feelings

Morning world 😁😁, hope everyone's day is going well. This chapter is twice as long since I chose to run through the previous chapters through Kate's perspective, so enjoy😌. See yuh next week. 👋

Kate's POV

My name is Katelyn Danver, some people say that I'm a bit too young to be a teacher. I live in a loft that I share with my bestest friend  Samantha, who I've know almost my entire life. Right now I'm in a relationship with the most handsome and adorably sweet guy Dylan.

We've been dating for two strong months, I'm very happy about that. I really think he can be the one. I know I've said that about most of the guys I've dated, but I'm sure about this one. 

"Babe where are you going", he asks grabbing a hold of my hand as I was exiting the bed.

I turn to face him, his eyes are still closed, his hair tosseled and his toned back exposed, he is just perfect.

"I'm just going to make breakfast", I say and kiss his cheek. 

I throw on a big t-shirt and brush my teeth before heading to the kitchen. Finally done, I decided to make waffles for breakfast.

I walk in the kitchen and see that Sam is already up washing dishes. She always goes for a run in the morning, which explains why she's so fit. 

"Morning", I sing feeling happy about the day. 

She doesn't say anything, what is it this time. I try not to let her actions effect my good mood. 

"Someone's in a bad mood", I pout.

"Well you know me, I'm not much of a morning person", she says with a sarcastic smile and returns to her room.  

She really isn't a morning person I know, but something tells me it's more than that. I mean she hasn't even looked at me during this entire conversation, if you could even call it that.

"She still hates me", Dylan says as he enters the kitchen.

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes", I ask walking towards the hall to check if Sam was still in her room. 

"Technically, I'm wearing a towel", Dylan says and winks. 

As much as I appreciate the view, I don't want him walking around like this when Sam's here. 

"Dylan we talked about this, wear clothes when Sam's around". 

He looks behind him towards the hall and back at me, "Well she's not here now", he implies grabbing for the towel that hid away all his glory. 

I quickly went towards him to grab a hold of his hands before it happened. 

"Dylan", I warned. 

"Fine", he says holding my hands in his and smiling pulling me for a kiss. 

"Now go put on some clothes", I push his chest.

"Yes mam". 

I find myself smiling and shaking my head at his antics, while making breakfast. Dylan returned fully clothed just in time for breakfast, Sam remained in her room the entire time.

We're both now feeding grapes to one another with me propped on the counter. Somewhere along the way we ended up making out in the kitchen. The chime of keys breaks our heated moment and I see Sam. 

"Sam, where are you going isn't it your day off today", I ask as I push my way past Dylan and off of the counter. 

"Yeah, I'm going out", is what she said while grabbing her helmet and exiting the loft.