42. Making Up

*Mature content *

Sam

Kate has been too quiet all morning. She woke up and the first thing I caught her doing was staring blankly at nothing. Weird right, that's not Kate. Whenever she gets like this she's either about to do something crazy or shes already done it.

"Kate I know somethings up just tell me what's wrong", I say calmly reaching out to hold her hand.

She pulls away before I could touch her. The pain I felt when she did that hurt like a bitch.

"I get it now....it's me right. Sorry for making you uncomfortable", I spat taking my food with me into the kitchen.

Sure I've decided to move on from Kate, but that's why it hurts so much. Im still in love with her.

"N-no Sam wait, I'm sorry I was just surprised I didn't mean to do that", she says in defense.

"Come on... look at me", she begs.

"It's fine, I should have known coming out to you would end up like this", I said as I turned to face her and motioned to our situation.

"No, that isn't what led us here", she protests. "What led us here, was you not telling me sooner. For keeping it a secret from me all those years, you being distant with me, for completely living your life away from me", her voice cracks and eyes become glassy.
"You didn't even bother to reach out after you left", she says wiping away the tears on her face.

She leans on the counter behind her, pulling back her hair as she fought back another wave of tears.
Guilt really was drilling a hole in me watching her cry and knowing I'm the cause of the sadness she feels. So I did the only thing I could think of that'll help. She didn't refuse me, but actually returned my hug. She had calmed a bit and continued.

"You know, when I heard you changed schools, I went to see for myself because it didn't make sense  You leaving without a word, I knew something had to be wrong. Years later you came back and I was happy to get my best friend back, but I didnt, what I got was a stranger as a roommate. The only time I really got your attention was when I cried over my breakups. I felt... no, I feel like a complete outsider living in your world".

I didn't know what to say to that. She felt all of these feelings, this whole time. She looked straight into my eyes with so much intensity. As if she still had so much more left to say.

"I'm sorry, for all of it".

Kates pov

"I'm sorry for all of it", she whispers to me as if I'll break any second.

She wipes her thumb across my face ridding it of tears. Our foreheads touch and we stay like that for what feels like a minute before she speaks.

"Your right I should have told you sooner and I'm sorry for making you feel like an outsider".

We hug again as if this was the last time we'd see each other.

"I'll make it up to you starting today", she said which gave me an idea on where she can start.

Without giving it anymore thought, I grab her hand leading her to her bedroom. Now inside, I start to fall back on my intentions. What if she rejects me, what if its only me who wants this.

My back is facing her, so I have no clue what Sam's thinking. I should have really thought this through. Looking down at her bed where last time we were in here Sam had her hands all over me, because she thought I was someone else.

"Kate, what are we doing in my room", she asks.

I take a deep breath, preparing for what I'm about to do next. I grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head.

"You said that your gunna make it up to me", I said turning around.

She looked surprised at my reply and speechless at that. My heart races and my nervousness grows by the second at the stillness in this room. She takes a step closer, but then stops and takes one back and heads for the door.

Is she leaving, I know I should've thought about this before doing it. She doesn't leave, instead she closes the door and locks it. She runs her fingers through her hair before turning back to me with a devilish grin across her face. In long strides she makes her way towards me taking possession of my lips.

The kiss is just how I remembered long, hot and sweet. Her hands work over my body feverishly not leaving anywhere untouched by her. Everywhere she touches burns hot and has me wanting more. I've already made up my mind about this. I'm not going to stop her this time. Today I'm going to find out how I feel about Sam.

Sam's pov

I've imagined this moment in my head a hundred times. I've had moments in my bed listening to Kate's moans as Dylan pleasured her, dreaming that could be me in there causing it. Now I'm here with Kate, her body in my possession.

I don't want to think about what's going to happen afterwards. All I care about is this moment with Kate. Her soft lips moving in sync with mine. I lick her bottom lip, asking for permission and she obliges. Our tongues now dancing to their own symphony.

I move to placing wet kisses on her neck. The smell of cinnamon hitting my nose sends me into a frenzy. Massaging and twisting her tit, Kate moans and grunts arching her back. Her damp center rides hot against my thigh.

"Sam please", she whispers in angst watching my every move with pleading eyes.

"Patience", I whisper back kissing my way down to her thighs removing her  joggers and panties.

I kiss her inner thigh getting an inch closer everytime as my hand works on her clit.

"Oh god, yes", she screams spreading her legs wider for me.

The faces she makes are so erotic as she grabs the sheet in an attempt to hold onto her sanity. I can tell she's already close...so close. I dont want her to cum just yet, so I stop and admire my work.

"Why'd you stop", she asks.

"Oh....were you enjoying yourself", I retort.

I raise my hand that's drenched in her juices and lick it clean under her gaze.

"You taste amazing", I comment.

"Ohh... fuck me", she groans in response.

I move down to her folds my mouth just mere inches away. As my breath hits her center she whimpers, wiggling her bottom half closer to me.

"Shh", I ordered pushing her waist down. Her pussy pulsating and her juices flow.

This is what I had been waiting for. To have Kate writhing under me in pleasure.

Grabbing hold of her hips, I pull her closer to my face and dig in. I never heard her moan and scream in pleasure this much in my life.

Far as I'm concerned Dylan can go eat shit. I'm clearly the best she's ever had. How things are going right now only encourages me to do more and really send her there. I pick up the pace, rubbing at her clit and piercing my tongue inside.

"Sam, oh fuck, I..I'm gunna cum", she screams.

I suck hard on her clit, plunging two fingers inside her.

"Fuck.. Sam..ahh", she yells as her grip on my hair tightens.

Her legs over my shoulder tremble and her grip loosens as she climbs down from her orgasm.

I return beside her and watch as her chest rise and fall as I trace my finger along her neck. She let's out a heavy sigh and turns her head to face me.

"That...that was..

I took her soft lips into mine. Everytime, it's just as sweet as the first time. Climbing over Kate's naked body, I reach into my bedside drawer to pull out a strap on.

"Ready for round two", I ask.

"Round two", she asks her eyes shift from me to the strap.

Oh babe, I'm just getting started.