#1: Locked Up

This is a rare sight. Everything inside this room is sophisticated. Makes me feel like I'm in some kind of palace. 

The last thing I remember is falling from the bridge. Nope. I didn't try to take my life. I was convincing a high schooler not to jump. I was on my way from the University when I saw a girl in uniform standing on the edge of the rails.

She tried to sit down but she seemed to crack her spine.

Ouch! Is there anyone who can help me here? Was I rushed into an expensive-looking hospital? No way! I WON'T EVEN AFFORD TO PAY MY TUITION FEE THIS SEMESTER. I'M ON A STUDENT LOAN!

The door opened revealing an old woman on a maid get-up. "My lady. It seems that you are already up. I'd be calling the doctor", she said seemingly disappointed to see her with eyes open. 

"Wait, I actually can't get up properly. Can you please help me?".

Her eyes widened as if I said something weird. Be it so that she's a nurse in maid clothing, it's her task to help a patient. Am I correct?

"My lady, please tell me if I am not giving you more pain", the old maid assisted her to sit down.

"Thank you".

I have some unusual feelings. It's already winter in my place but why does it feel so warm?

She stared to her side where the window was and saw that the sun was shining brightly. There are also birds chirping. "Why is it already spring? Did I sleep for too long?!", she panicked. Her adrenaline rush caused her to stand and run towards the enormous glass window. She couldn't believe the unfamiliar place that surrounded the building.

She ran downstairs and saw that it didn't look like a hospital. The corridor was designed with medieval decorations and the place was carpeted. The maids and butlers were mortified to see her running around the hall with her blue nightdress. She finally reached the main door and explored around. She reached the backyard.

"You're already awake,  Elie. Did you have a good night's sleep?", his gentle voice caught the frantic lady. This is one pretty-looking lad who's around 20. His hair was long and naturally blonde. 

Who is this pretty guy? Are we filming in the middle of somewhere? I can understand what he's saying so could be a foreigner who learned my language?

She looked around for a camera, drone, or crew. There were none. 

"Greetings to the future hope of Ardania. Forgive us, Your Highness. Lady Eleanor seems to hit her head during the fall", the old lady was able to catch up with some younger maids. The pretty lad removed his cape and placed it around the confused lady. "Don't go showing your body to everyone. You're only allowed to show it to the one you will marry", the blonde prince smiled.