》》 Prologue

(n.) a separate introductory section of a literary, dramatic, or musical work.

Life could never be defined as rooted in one place or still as a statue in any psychologically proven cases or circumstances

Life could never be defined as rooted in one place or still as a statue in any psychologically proven cases or circumstances. It rather had a flowing consistency - that of a melted ice cream. Lick it up under the limited span of time before it drips down from your fingers.

Otherwise - toodles, you played yourselves.

And people? People were like the sprinkles or chocolate syrup or whatever-topping-you-prefer on this dessert. They just involuntarily creep in and leave something called an 'impact', May it be noticeable or not, this 'impact' shapes your perspectives way more than you have the capability to do yourself.

Friendships are the best of them all. The toppings, I mean. And I have encountered a great share of wonderful people to admit that it's a fact, and not my biased opinion.

It has now roughly been over two years since I came to this paradise of beaches and sunsets called Alola. Middle school, early teenage years, and an exceptionally valuable phase of my life were spent here. And seriously, if it wasn't for mom to win that silly lottery back in Kanto, I could never have experienced what a family seems like.

Oh, my actual family?

We don't go there people. We better not.

They say that there's an end to eveything beautiful, because duh, the thing loses its significance once you do and/or observe it day after after day. Alola - if we're talking about my case.

Kiawe, Sophocles, Lana, Mallow, and-

Lillie.

I guess that she is the one I'll miss the most amongst all of them, and on second thoughts, I wish she could tag along with me to Kanto, that much close of a friend she was. She was like ice, cold and distant when you get to see to her for the first time, but once you get a hang of her presence, you'll automatically start wondering how soft at heart she actually is.

"Take care of yourself!" Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet walked up to me, their eyes welled up with tears that ached my heart.

They were like my second mom and dad. I love them so much, how in the world am I gonna live without them?

"Don't forget to call us when you'll reach there!" Mrs Burnet said to me in a shaky voice as she rubbed away her tears.

After that, she embraced me in a warm hug which was joined by Prof Kukui, and I tried my best not to cry at the moment - because I wanted them to be happy when I left.