2. 》》 Sashy

(verb.) To glide, move, or proceed easily and nonchalantly.

Just when ketchup-chan and I reached at the first floor of the building, she began to pick up her pace in order to reach the classroom

Just when ketchup-chan and I reached at the first floor of the building, she began to pick up her pace in order to reach the classroom. I smirked as she overtook me. Perfect timing.

Without making any other noise, I opened the door of the faculty room and walked inside, shutting the door close.

"Reached!" I heard her voice from outside which made me chuckle in pleasure.

"It was so easy to fool her! She's such an idiot." I said under my breathe while holding my laugh.

"Ahem!" I heard someone clearing his throat and I flinched before turning to the person. A gray haired man wearing a white lab coat and red shirt was stting behind a cream colored desk, his name was professor Oak.

The faculty room was quite spacious than I expected it to be. About a dozen bronze colored desks were placed in different corners of the room and a handful of teachers were working on their respective places.

"Ohayo, professor." I greeted him with a gentle bow of my head.

"Ash, it has been a long time since I last saw you. You've really grown up." He beamed at me as I straightened my back. "Glad to have you back. Hope you had a nice time in Alola."

I shook my head at him, clasping hands behind my back in a formal way. "The honor is all mine, professor." I replied, shoving away the raven colored bangs from my eyes.

He grinned and handed over a piece of document to me. I took it from him and carefully examined the text.

"This is your schedule for this year." He pointed at the paper in my hands. "Gary must've told you that the school is off during weekends and the first class begins from 9 am." He sighed after checking the time on the wall clock. "Perhaps you've missed half of your first lecture because it's half past nine right now. You can -"

"Stay out for the rest of the class!" I heard a loud and stern voice from the corridor. It was followed by the sound of someone shutting a door close.

'Oh well, I know who's in trouble now.' I thought as a tiny smirk grew on my face.

"Erm, sorry about that." Professor Oak said with a sweatdrop and I gave him an understanding nod of my head. "Gary has a maths class right now. It's probably on the second floor of this building." I nodded at him, "That reminds me, were you able to find your dorm room?"

Just when he said this, the flashback of that ketchup incident played in mind.

"Hey! Stop acting like a narcissist!"

"You know Mr. Gaki, it's wrong of you to throw garbage in the school campus like that."

"Take this and throw it in the dustbin rather than on people."