1. 》》 Metanoia

(n.) The journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life.

×× One week later ××

The school had already started and yesterday was the opening ceremony. Nothing much was taught to us cos it was the very first day, and it's awesome that I impressed almost all my teachers with my punctuality and knowledge during class.

Hah! I'm so proud of myself.

Keeping the study topic aside, I'm also very happy because most of my classes are with my friends, our gang is so big, so it had to happen. I, Shauna, Miette and Calem were the ones who came from Kalos to join this school.

Our gang of friends expanded even more when we got to know that May's middle school classmate from Hoenn, Drew; Calem's best friend Alain and his girlfriend Mairin were in this school too. Three more boys named Gary, Paul and Clemont decided to befriend us as well. I clearly remembered everyone else except these three boys.

Dawn told me that Paul was faraway family friend of her mom's meanwhile Clemont was a friend of Alain. Gary was the grandson of the Principal of this school, Professor Oak. He said that one of his friend is going to join the school from today. I also met Iris and Cilan and both of them were from Unova.

That's it for our school gang for now. Don't know if it'll expand further in the future.

Right now it's 8:20 a.m. on the clock and I'm eating the egg sandwiches prepared by Dawn for breakfast. We live in a dorm room together. May and Misty share it with us. Miette, Shauna, Iris and Mairin live in the room next to ours, while the boys stay in the other two rooms on the same floor.

I heard some sounds from the kitchen which reminded me that Dawn hasn't eaten her meal.

"Dawn, you should come here and eat first!" I called out to her, finishing up my bite. "We can wash the dishes later on."

May and Misty had some important work to do regarding the bulletin board thing, and thus they had already left along with Mairin and Iris. I have a Biology class from 9 am, Dawn and Clemont will accompany me there.

"Coming!" She walked out from the kitchen with a plate full of sandwiches and a glass of orange juice in her hands, keeping it on the table.

"Bio is taught by Professor Rowan." She said while sitting on the chair in front of me. "I've heard that he's a very arrogant man, we should eat up fast or we'll be late."

She stuffed her mouth with two sandwiches at the same time and I sweatdropped at her hastiness. I guess her point was partially correct. We still have to comb our hair and set our backpack before leaving.