3. 》》 Gratitude

(n.) The quality of being thankful.

"You know what, you can't even have a girlfriend

"You know what, you can't even have a girlfriend. " I jeered, "cos you and your brash attitude makes a perfect couple together."

I crossed my hands across my chest and upheaved both of my eyebrows at Ash, who was now standing there with a buffeted expression. He clenched his fists and glowered at me with rage visible in his auburn eyes.

Dawn and Miette stopped their hollering after a few moments and that was when Ash raised his right hand's index finger upwards, his expression changing to a boisterous one.

"Did you just 'memorize' that line so that you could say it to me in front of your gang of friends?" he gestured towards my buddies in the classroom and I simply blinked my eyes. When he didn't get a reply from me, he simply shook his head with a 'tch'.

"You're such an incogitable person." He continued shaking his head from right to left and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"At least it's better than stalking others," I said in a quick tone and he raised an eyebrow this time, "Of course you're a stalker. How can it be made more obvious. You love to harass girls like me, don't you?" I added in a stern tone but he just gazed at the ground without bothering to respond to my question.

I decided not to mess with this boy now because I didn't want my day to get any more dreadful. I let out an exhausted sigh and he took a few steps away from me before I could walk away.

Even though I didn't hope to hear his reply, he still said something before going into the classroom,

"I guess you've some kind of error in your brain, ketchup-chan."

I royally ignored his sentence with a roll of my eyes and then continued on my way to the washroom.

"Sere, are you sure you can manage the work yourself?" Dawn asked me as we descended the stairs which led us to the playground

"Sere, are you sure you can manage the work yourself?" Dawn asked me as we descended the stairs which led us to the playground. I beamed at my roommate as a response.

"I mean, we can wait for you or help you in watering the plants." May added on with a concern in her voice.

The three of us had history lecture together which is taken by professor Birch and I'm glad that I was on time in that class. Take that, Mr trash-can!