12. 》》 Dormivegila

(n.) A space that stretches between sleeping and waking.

It was a blackout in there

Felt like a whole generation had passed with me merely existing, my heartbeats pounding like a boxer planting his fists.

The feels were frigid and deceased. It was a world where breezes carried a smoke that would choke your windpipe before you know it, where veins surged with hexed liquids and not blood, where flocks of ink-like birds would dominate a sky that lacked sun.

The box had high-reaching walls that were painted even darker than one's shadows, they were stretched too wide for my calculations and too lofty to jump over and break away from.

Tinnitus effect was a chalk being scratched on a board to my ears, it was inescapable and excessive to bear.

The facades would break down soon.

They'd crumble me. Leaving nothing but powdered pieces of those glass jars that I had put a label of 'hope'.

"- the frick are you muttering? Snap out! Ketchup chan!"

A load was withdrawn from my head, though the ache remained.

Senses were soon washed over by the sound of curtains fluttering and clock's ticking while needlelike sunrays incised my eyelids.

Surroundings became visible and the tuscan veil of sunlight indicated the day's completion.

And soon, the blues met her browns.

"Holy lord. You had gotten me worried for an instant!"

My raindrops rested themselves on his terrain, pertichor swelling my heart and fluttering against my chest. His ferrero rocher akin eyeballs tempted me to devour them further and further. And further.