thirteen | lunatic

THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS BECKONED ARTEMIS LUPIN WITH A LOUD WHISTLE

THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS BECKONED ARTEMIS LUPIN WITH A LOUD WHISTLE. Remus and Estella Lupin had brought her to the train station. For the first time in her life, Artemis had parents to send her off.

"Be safe, okay?"Estella whispered, brushing Artemis' loose purple locks of her braid out of her face."Ignore what anyone says about us. They're all gits and tossers."

"Have the ministry stopped bothering you yet?"Artemis asked.

"No, I have a few more interrogations, but don't worry about me, or your dad, or Padfoot. I'll keep them safe, I promise."

"Just be careful,"Artemis pleased, which amused Remus.

"Think you can stay out of trouble this year?"Remus asked with a smile.

"Absolutely..."Artemis grinned,"...not."

"Yeah, I reckon that would be asking too much."

"Just don't get yourself in too much trouble,"Estella told her."Now go before you miss the train."

"I love you,"Artemis told them, and they returned the sentiment. She kissed their cheeks before running off.

Estella Lupin watched as her daughter ran off, meeting George and Fred Weasley at the doors of the train. She smiled knowingly before turning to Remus.

"You're worried about her,"Estella commented, reaching for the man's hand."She knows how to handle herself. I know I haven't been around, but I know."

"Do...do you think she could have more than the usual powers?"Remus questioned."Did you hear after the match? She told me she had this feeling, you don't think—"

"I mean, Merlin was known to be a powerful seer and metamorphmagus. Our dreams come from the seer blood, but no one has actually had more than that. At least not according the journal my mother passed down to me."

"She told me that something bad was coming,"Remus shared,"I just hope that she's wrong. Art has such a hard life, I just want her to be okay."

"She'll be okay. She has a good support system. You've noticed the twins care for, right?"

"Yeah,"Remus chuckled,"I noticed how much she cares for one of them in particular."

"She has everything she needs to get through it, moonshine,"Estella smiled at him,"We just got to trust her."

☽☽☽☼☾☾☾