thirty - five | april crisis

THE TEAL-HAIRED BOY AND HIS REDHEAD SIDEKICK VISITED HER ALMOST EVERY NIGHT

THE TEAL-HAIRED BOY AND HIS REDHEAD SIDEKICK VISITED HER ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. Artemis' dream world had gotten far more vivid that she ever imagined. If the two boys aren't the center of the world, it was two different boys.

"Benny,"The boy with pink hair complained. The appearance of this boy varied from every dream unlike his twin brother, whose hair stayed a consistent deep blue.

His brother was dressed in Gryffindor robes, opposite of the other who wore the emerald green of Slytherin."You did have to come, dude,"Benny insisted,"I'm studying, okay? If you didn't want to study, you should have gone with Al and Scorp to Hogsmeade."

"Yeah, well, I'm not really in the mood to be the third wheel."

Benny just shook his head with a roll of his eyes,"So you came to bother me instead?"

"Is wrong that I want to spend time with my twin brother? I miss you, Ben. It's still weird not to share a room."

"We've been at Hogwarts for five years, and you still can't get over your separation anxiety,"Benny sighed before putting down his book,"I get it, I like having you around, but you really need to study for O.W.L.-"

"Benny? Ollie?"A girl asked. She was younger than them, Artemis could tell that much. The girl had brunette hair much like Artemis' natural look. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, pooling with water. A frown stretched across her freckled face.

"Mira, what's wrong?"Ollie asked immediately as Benny quickly got up to comfort the younger girl

"Sit down, M,"Benny insisted,"I'm gonna go get Freddie, okay?"

Mira just seemingly nodded as the boy with deep blue hair rushed off to find Freddie, who Artemis assumes was probably the oldest, thinking back to her bet with Fred Weasley. Artemis couldn't believe she actually went through with that stupid bet.