sixty | of weddings and wars

( Artemis' dress for the wedding )
m for mature

INSIDE THE TENT WAS MAGICAL AS THE RECEPTION WAS NOW IN FULL SWING

INSIDE THE TENT WAS MAGICAL AS THE RECEPTION WAS NOW IN FULL SWING. The Weasley family was spread all over the place, and Artemis was a hint of purple in a sea of redheads.

The Lupin girl was already on the edge of dance floor with George Weasley's arms around her as Angelina and Fred stood nearby, clapping wildly for the new couple. In the middle of the crowd of people was Bill and Fleur twirling madly. Ginny laughed loudly from beside her as Fred and George swooped forward and pulled Fleur away from Bill. They danced around the bride in a ridiculous manner. Laughs filled the crowd and Artemis found herself stepping on to the dance floor along with Ginny to embrace the fun.

The party was chaotic with a mass amount of people from both sides of the family. Hermione was off to the side of the dance floor, stunning in black silk while Ron ignored all, his eyes only on Hermione.

Far across the garden, Hagrid wended through the tables in his horrible hairy suit and presented a slice of cake to a please Olympe Maxime.

Nearby, Estella, hand to her belly, leaned forward with a empty plate and whispered something to Mrs. Weasley, who reacted with happy surprise.

These were all the things Harry Potter noticed while Artemis Lupin had one last night of fun. The boy studied Estella Lupin's stomach with curiosity.

"We want you to be the godfather,"Remus Lupin's voice interrupted his thoughts,"Artemis is the godmother, obviously. I just..I feel better knowing you both were together if anything were to happen. I didn't really have to ask her, but you—"

Harry turned, seeing Remus standing behind him while staring at Estella with affection. As his eyes shift to Harry, Harry sputtered out,"You mean -- But that's brilliant -- I... don't know what to say."

"Say yes,"Remus said with an almost mischievous smile." Your father helped me a lot when Artemis was born, and there was no question about who her godfather was. You remind me a lot of him, and...just say yes."

Remus grinned when Harry nodded, clapping him on the shoulder and hiked off into the darkness, joining the wizards standing guard in the garden's deepest shadows.

Still, Remus Lupin couldn't help but glance back to check on his daughter. She was a bright light in the darkness, and stood out among the crowd just Estella did. He knew that Artemis had a hard path ahead of her, and despite his complete faith in her, Remus couldn't help the fear that striked him when he thought of her on the run.

Artemis had no thoughts about the terror of the times at the moment, not with George Weasley twirling her around magically.

The werewolf's giggles carried through the tent, and it only fueled the Weasley boy to continue what he was doing. The redhead leaned down as he sent Artemis crashing into his chest and swiftly stole a kiss from his soft lips. She wrapped a slender arm around his neck and got lost in his aura. There was always something different about him that pulled her in, and never did she think she'd be here in his arms.