twenty - nine | teenage rebellion

GEORGE WEASLEY HAD ARTEMIS LUPIN PRESSED AGAINST HIM IN THE CORRIDOR

GEORGE WEASLEY HAD ARTEMIS LUPIN PRESSED AGAINST HIM IN THE CORRIDOR. They were quite comfortable in the little alcove with their lips moving against one another in a frenzy. Both were desperate for these little moments they shared between their classes. These special nomment never lasted long before one of them had to race over to class. George always tried to convince her to skip her classes, but she always replied that her father would kill him for suggesting such a irresponsible thing.

Suddenly, a blue electric arc zaps their lips, blowing the two of them apart. Artemis cranked her head quickly to find Umbridge's eyes narrow in satisfaction. as the two kids exhale in surprise and smoke comes out of their mouths.

Artemis nearly attacked her, but George lead her away. It could have been an hour later when they were gathered  with a small group of student, watching as Filch hung yet another rule up.

Educational Decree No. 22: "Boys and girls are not permitted to be within 8 inches of each other."

"This is getting out of hand,"Artemis crossed her arms with a tight frown.

"I'd like to see someone try to keep my hands off of you,"George whispered to her.

"Shush, you pervert."

"I thought the rules couldn't get worse after she banned our products, but now, I can't get near you..."

"Whatever, that rules boosted your sales,"Artemis rolled her eyes."Everyone wants to break the rules."

"It's has been good publicity..."George grinned, intertwining his fingers with her bandages hand. Curiosity struck the ginger as he realized that Artemis was still wearing a bandage."Is your cut still not healed?"

"What?"Artemis questioned in confusion before she realized what he was talking about. She had told him that the damage of her hand was a mere cut. Artemis didn't want him to worry about her growing feud with the pink toerag.

"The cut on your hand..."George said with a frown,"What are keeping from me?"

"Nothing!"

"Artemis."

The lavender haired girl sighed with defeat, letting the redhead unwrap her hand. His frown deepened as the words were revealed.

"It's not that bad —"

"What the fuck do you mean?"George asked incredulously,"She— for Merlin's sake, she's torturing you!"

"It's fine!"

"It is not, Artemis!"George nearly telles, making her flinch and bring her hand to her chest. He took a breath,"You should told me."

"I'm okay,"She whispered with a frown.

"But you aren't, and you didn't tell me..."

"I just didn't want you to worry."

"Well, that's ridiculous,"George grumbled,"I'm your boyfriend, you are supposed to tell em these things. I bet you told Harry and te rest of them."