forty - nine | bliss

rated m for mature

THE SILK FABRIC OF HER ROBE HAD SLIPPED FROM HER SOFT SKIN AND PROMPTLY FELL TO FLOOR

THE SILK FABRIC OF HER ROBE HAD SLIPPED FROM HER SOFT SKIN AND PROMPTLY FELL TO FLOOR. George Weasley had been nowhere near prepared for the exquisite sight of girlfriend. Her lavender hair fell beyond her shoulder in simple waves.

"Well, fuck,"George whispered, leaned forward on the edge of his bed with his trousers now tighter than before. He shook his head, his eyes fascinated by the sight of Artemis in just black lace panties. He didn't waste any time, pulling the girl closer. His fingers dug into the bare flesh of her hips, bringing her between his legs."You...are little minx, you know that?"

"Oh yeah?"Artemis said innocently,"You gonna do something about that?"

"Why don't you come here and find out?"George taunted, his fingers running over the lace fabric of her panties. He pulled the hem back and let go, letting it snap against her skin."You won't believe the things I want to do to you..."

"I would love to find out,"Artemis murmured seductively.

"You'll be in for a long night, think you can take?"

"Oh, I can take it, Weasley."

"We'll see about that, baby girl."

Her body was teasing him, and he was already ready to burst. Her busty breasts were enough to get him going, but with the seductive curves and the thought of being inside her made him wild. Her breasts were plump and voluptuous, and he couldn't help but surge forward and his mouth was on her nipple as she moved to straddle him. Her wet core pressed against the hardness in his pants, and she didn't even hesitate to move her hips. She was eager, she knew that. It had been so long since they had a night like this, and she wasn't wasting any time. Artemis wanted the intimacy and pleasure. She wanted him.

There was a sound of a rip, and her panties were torn to pieces and pulled off of her. George threw the shreds around the room as she whimpered while tongue encircled her hard nipples.

Then, he leaned back and with a certain toughness, grasped the back of her neck and smashed his lips against her in urgency. She pressed down again, her body against his chest, and at last her mouth found his. Artemis' dainty fingers quickly unbutton the plaid shirt and slipped it off his shoulders, discarding to the side of the bed. Her hands explored his toned chest, and she smirked against his lips. His hands were on her breasts and his palms rotated the nipples. His hands swam down along her flanks and he rubbed her hip He stood up abruptly, and Artemis wrapped her legs around his waist.

George threw her onto the bed, instantly finding himself hovering over her before diving between her thighs. His lips found the inside of her thighs, pressing the smallest kisses against the soft skin that left her craving more. He moved up then, his lips finding her toned belly and grazed his lips over her navel in a teasing way that made Artemis want to crumble.