fifty - four | stay awake

A VIOLENT SCREAM RIPPED FROM ARTEMIS LUPIN'S THROAT

A VIOLENT SCREAM RIPPED FROM ARTEMIS LUPIN'S THROAT. The room trembled as the nurses of St. Mungos rushed in a aniv to stop the bleeding of Artemis' many wounds.

"She lost a lot of blood," Madame Pomfrey told the healers, and George Weasley thought he was going to cry even more. The brunette laid almost lifeless in front of him. Her milky pale skin was a stark contrast to the deep crimson that covered her body.

"We need silver and dittnay, and a steady hand!"

The toxin burned through Artemis slowly and painfully. That was the thing about being a werewolf, no part of it was easy. The toxin overloads the system and just because you sealed the wound doesn't mean you'll survive the infection. Artemis was more than likely to survive as long as they got the silver on her.

"Hold her down,"One of healers insisted,"If we don't bandage and stop the bleeding of these other wounds, she'll bleed out."

"George, Mister Weasley, can you hear me?"

George looked at the woman through the tears pouring to his face. Everything was moving slowly, and it was like his world was ending, watching her suffer like this. He nodded slowly at the healer.

"You need to keep her calm, talk to her, let her know your here. Her magic can't be controlled, the minute she's in pain, she could crumble the place."

George did just as they said, speaking softly all about the life they could, and whether he knew it or not. It was one of the things keeping her alive.

A scream escaped her lips, her body trembling violently with the toxin running through her veins.

"Just think, baby, about the things we're gonna do, and this...it won't hold you back. It's just another step to finding out who you are...."

Artemis stood in front of a teal-haired boy, picking at the strands of his colorful hair to give it a nice, simple messy look. The teenage boy smiled at her with tears in his eyes. It was in this moment that Artemis realized where she was.

It was a common room, specifically what looked like the Hufflepuff dorm. The boy in front of her was dressed up in full suit and tie. The teenager picked at his sleeves nervously.

"Don't worry about it, Teddy,"Artemis spoke,"You'll do brilliant. That's why they asked you to play. It's going to be wicked."

It was like she was passenger in her own body, like she was living moments in replay, expect they had t even happened yet.

Teddy nodded in response,"I don't think I can do it, Art. I'm gonna throw up on stage. What if they hate me? What if they throws things at me? Like tomatoes?"

Artemis chuckled fondly, rolling her eyes easily at the younger boy's dramatics."I'll be there the entire time. Nothing will go wrong, and if it does—"