fifty - six | transformation

THE FULL MOON WAS COMING AND ARTEMIS LUPIN COULD FEEL IT

THE FULL MOON WAS COMING AND ARTEMIS LUPIN COULD FEEL IT. The weeks after what Artemis' referred to as the incident, there was a lot of tension. People didn't look at her the same, and it's one of the reason she wouldn't go back. That, and the fact Severus Snape would never allow a werewolf in his school.

There were many changes in her life, and one of those was Bill Weasley along with his fiancée Fleur. Artemis remembered Fleur from her fourth year, but she never actually interacted with her. That all changed when she saved Bill from Greyback. The couple had been very helpful in her healing process, bringing food and keeping her company when George came around.

The biggest change, other than the obvious, was that Hermione Granger had moved in with them. Estella has made a huge deal about it, redecorating the spare room for the teenage girl. Artemis was lucky to have Hermione around. Especially in such a hard time like this.

Artemis felt for Hermione, who had wiped her parents' memories. When everything was done, Art had promised her that she would help find them again.

Artemis knew she had a good support system, even after the bite. In fact, the day before her first shift, she had woken up to her three best friends and her boyfriend in her living room.

Her entire body was vibrating with pain, and she already felt like she was being torn apart. She was sour until she found the crowd in her living room.

On the couch was Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger while George Weasley helped Remus with the puzzle on the coffee table.

"What the fuck?" A very weak and tired Artemis asked. She was confused why they would to see her like this, or how Harry managed to get out of his house without being murdered.

Her friends glanced up with worried eyes and small smiles. George rose from his place on the ground.

"We didn't want you to have a terrible day,"Harry told her,"I even managed to sneak out, can you believe it? I'm becoming sneaky like you."

"No one is like me,"Artemis joked."Seriously, what are you lot doing here? I'm fine, I don't need to be coddled."

George rolled his eyes at that,"Why can't you just let your friends be nice to you? They just want to help."

"I just... I don't want you all to see me like this,"Artemis frowned, leaning her head against his chest. He wrapped a safe arm around her. She knew her friends were stubborn, and she didn't have the heart to tell them to go home."What's the plan?"

"Harry and I are gonna make lunch for you,"Ron told her,"Moony and you are gonna take your potion. We're give you emotional support. I've reading—"

"Really?"

"Shut up,"Ron quipped,"I used to have some very negative views about werewolf because as you said many times, I was ignorant. So I finally read the books Hermione suggested, and I know that the full moon takes a lot out of you. You gotta eat a big meal before and after to keep max strength."