eighty - two | legends

" 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅
𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒, 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗀𝗈
𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 "
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝘆 - 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
☽☽☽☀︎☾☾☾

" 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒, 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗀𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐...

ARTEMIS LUPIN FLINCHED AS THE ATTACKS GOT INCREASINGLY WORSE. The pink shield was still protecting them, but color was starting to fade bit by bit. Yet, she couldn't focus on that with everything that had happened. With the explosion still ringing faintly in her ears, she and Fred had just let go of each other after a long embrace.

And then a body fell past the hole blown into the side of the school and curses flew in at them from the darkness, hitting the wall behind their heads.

"Get down!" Harry shouted, as more curses flew through the night. He grabbed Artemis while Ron had grabbed Hermione and pulled her to the floor. Harry shouted, "Percy, come on, we've got to move!" he shook his head.

Artemis blasted a massive pulse of magic towards the hole, knocking as many things as back as possible.

Hermione screamed, and Artemis, turning, did not have to ask why. A monstrous spider the size of a small car was trying to climb through the huge hole in the wall: one of Aragog's descendants had joined the fight.

Ron and Harry shouted together; their spells collided and the monster was blown backwards, its legs jerking horribly, and vanished into the darkness.

"It brought friends!" Artemis called to the others, glancing over the edge of the castle through the hole in the wall the curses had blasted. More giant spiders were climbing the side of the building, liberated from the Forbidden Forest into which the Death Eaters must have penetrated.

Artemis fired Stunning Spells down upon them, knocking the lead monster into its fellows, so that they rolled back down the building and out of sight.

"Let's move, NOW!" Harry shouted.

Goyle had vanished, but at the end of the corridor, which was now full of dust and falling masonry, glass long gone from the windows, she saw many people running backwards and forwards, whether friends or foes she couldn't tell. Rounding the corner, Percy let out a bull-like roar, "ROOKWOOD!" and sprinted off, with Fred following, in the direction of a tall man, who was pursuing a couple of students.