forty | something worth fighting for

LUNATIC LUPIN EXPELLED written by Rita Skeeter

written by Rita Skeeter

Artemis Lupin earned her name for the rebellious and violent acts she had unleashed upon Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is the daughter of Auror Estella Lupin and Remus Lupin, a werewolf.

Students often say she has wolf tendencies and suffers from violent anger issues, which is the cause of expulsion, according Dolores Umbridge. Sources say she was a danger to her peers.

The expulsion did not come as a surprise. Yet, the glorious chaos that erupted two days ago did. Lupin had apparently graffiti the school with wolves and led a student riot in the Great Hall before coming face to face with Dolores Umbridge. Lupin then proceed to use an uncontrollable magic to shatter and destroy her surroundings. Five witches and wizards were injured in the explosion. She then threatened her superior, which ultimately led to her expulsions. Rumors say this girl could be the latest descendant of the legendary Merlin. If that is so, she could be quite dangerous, as she has proven.

There are whispers that Artemis Lupin might have appealed her expulsion and will indeed be returning to school. So, parents be cautious of this danger....

"Stop reading that, will you?"Remus told her, confiscating the Daily Prophet from Artemis' clenched hands. She sent a weak glare at her father who paced the living room of the Lupin cottage.

"Hey!"

"It's clearly upsetting you,"He said, throwing the paper in the bin, eyeing his daughter on the couch with a deep frown on her face.

"I just want to know what people are reading about me,"replied Artemis, falling back on the couch in horizontal position with an annoyed stare at the ceiling."Are we appealing the expulsion?"

"Yes,"Remus told her,"Your mum is talking with Dumbledore now."

"What do you think they're angriest about?"

"You painting werewolves all around the school did not particularly please anyone,"Remus commented,"You...you've brought a lot of attention to yourself. They've told the entire wizarding world about your heritage. Not to mention your ties to me. You're a target now, Artie."

"He's after me, isn't he?"Artemis asked, noticing the fear lingering in her father's eyes. A fear that could only be associated with one man.

"I've only heard rumors,"Remus sighed out deeply."Fenrir Greyback is actively turning people again. It's almost as if he is creating an army. He will see this article, he'll see your name, and your heritage. If he isn't already, he will be looking for you."