eighty - four | the boy who lived

" 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅
𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇' 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉
𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎?
𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌
𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾, 𝗈𝗁
𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 "
𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁 - 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
☽☽☽☼☾☾☾

" 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇' 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎?𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗅...

ARTEMIS LUPIN WAS BLOODY AND BATTERED. As she smashed through the school and ran over the Death Eaters relentlessly with that light blue Ford. The car came to a halt near the Entrance Hall, stopping in front of the Weasleys. Artemis rolled out of the car, looking like death herself.

"This fucking car...."Ron whispered as George and Fred laughed at the sight of it, but then they saw Artemis. Their laughs fell into silence and turned into voices of concern. Artemis knew what she looked like. She understood their concerns, but there really was no time for it. Yet, they made time.

"Art,"George uttered,"What happened? Are you okay?"

Just that question made her eyes well up with tears, but she pushed it back for now. After this was all over, she was going to cry for a year."Greyback's dead."

"That was the signal..."Ron connected.

"The what?"George questioned,"Greyback...he did this to you?"

"Does matter anymore,"Artemis reminded him,"I threw him off a bridge, so."

"Wicked,"Ron praised,"You did it. Now, we just need to find Harry and kill this snake."

Artemis felt a shot of pain strike through her at the mention of Harry, because she knew something they did. She hoped that Harry could have made it out alive, that he killed that stupid snake and cut Voldemort down.

But things often didn't go her way.

"Harry Potter is dead. He was killed as he ran away, trying to save himself while you lay down your lives for him. We bring you his body as proof that your hero is gone."

Artemis' head snapped towards the voice as the crowd gathered in front of the Entrance Hall. From the other side came Voldemort and his loyalists.

"The battle is won. You have lost half of your fighters. My Death Eaters outnumber you and the Boy Who Lived is finished. There must be no more war. Anyone who continues to resist, man, woman or child, will be slaughtered, as will every member of their family. Come out of the castle, now, kneel before me, and you shall be spared. Your parents and children, your brothers and sisters will live, and be forgiven, and you will join me in the new world we shall build together."