thirty - eight | riot girl

ARTEMIS LUPIN SKATED THROUGH THE HOGWARTS CORRIDOR WITH HER WALKMAN BLARING

ARTEMIS LUPIN SKATED THROUGH THE HOGWARTS CORRIDOR WITH HER WALKMAN BLARING. Dressed in all black, the metamorphmagus had been sneaking around since the early hours of the morning with a satchel of supplies. In this bag was a variety of materials to cause a little bit of chaos, or a whole lot.

The lavender-haired girl used a pair of skates that allowed her to sped away the scenes of her vandalisms. Her delicate hands were covered in crimson and gold from the spray paint that she had layered on the walls of Hogwarts. Her chipped black nails were caked in other paint as she pressed down on the nozzle of the can, leaving streaks of gold red until she got to the main part of the corridor. She came to a halt, gliding swiftly to the wall before grabbing the golden can to leave another mark.

A wolf.

Artemis enchanted the artwork so that it wouldn't disappear until Umbridge was gone. It was permanent mark until then, and the moon child didn't even care that it wasn't subtle. She wanted an reaction.

The Lupin girl skated toward the Gryffindor tower, finding some of her comrades like Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas to join the beginning of her little rebellion. She handed them a few fireworks and told them to make the Weasley twins proud.

Next on her list was Peeves. The poltergeist had taken quite a liking towards Lunatic Lupin and the chaos seemed to cause.

"What chaos are brewing?"

"Think you can twist some chandeliers, break some windows, that sort of thing?"

"No problem!"The ghost flew through the nearest window, shattering the glass. Artemis grinned proudly before finding a place she could take off her skates. Instead, she went for a pair black boots.

This next part was important. She had drawn all her chaos toward the Great Hall, leading Umbridge right to her.

Artemis stood in front of the doorway of the Hall, glaring up at all the educational decree with an unattainable anger. She lifted her hands up, focusing in her power to rush towards her hands. The frames had begun to rattle before popping off violently into the air. With that she stepped forward, the destruction laying in her wake as the students turned their attention to her. And for once, she didn't care what they thought. She spoke truthfully.

"They think I'm insane,"Artemis blurted out with a loud voice, moving forward to plant her feet up on the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall. The crowd of students she had already gathered stood around her.

There were quite a bit of students, but the entire school wasn't there. Instead, it was a group of Ravenclaws that stared warily at her. The few Slytherins around were looking at her with confusion and annoyance except for Astoria Greengrass, who was smirking at her friend. The Hufflepuffs had few more students than the Slytherins and seemed very interested in what she had to say.