thirty - four | heart

(  artemis' valentines outfit above )

ARTEMIS LUPIN WAS QUITE THE BEATER. A girl taking the position of beater was fairly uncommon, yet Artemis was all about breaking the norms. Despite the loss against Hufflepuff, Artemis Lupin's debut as beater went amazingly. George Weasley cheered her out happily from the crowd. Ginny had caught the snitch, yet the team still lost 230-240.

She didn't let the aftermath of the quidditch game slow her down, however. Instead, she dedicated her needy few weeks to training harder. With the other scores of the houses, it was finally declared that Gryffindor and Ravenclaw would go head to head for the Quidditch Cup.

Yet, Quidditch didn't seem to matter now because today was Valentine's Day and George Weasley had planned the entire day for them.  She was excited to say the least. She had put on one of the new dresses she had gotten for Christmas from Hermione.

She did a small spin in front of the mirror, checking to make sure the boots she had on looked good with the dress before grabbing her Marauder jacket with the Map in the inside pocket.

Artemis smiled happily with how she looked before finally making her way down the dormitory stairs into the Common Room to find a certain redhead waiting for her.

It looked like George had done his best to tame his short red hair from sticking all over the place, and he wore her favorite sweater of his. The emerald green of the sweater just complimented him so well.

"About time, little Art,"George grinned,"You look stunning, as always."

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Weasley,"Artemis told George with the hint of a smile.

"Really?"George asked with a knowing smirk,"Because I think it will get me a lot of place. In fact, it has gotten me many places, multiple times."

"Doesn't mean you'll get anywhere tonight,"She said with the hint of humor.

"Oh, we'll see about that, Lupin,"George whispered into her ear, and man, she knew he was right.

"So, where is this fantastic date?"Artemis questioned curiously, intertwining her small hand with his as he lead them through the portrait door."Please tell me you aren't taking me to that god awful tea place."

"Merlin, no,"George scrunched up his nose,"That place will be crowded for one, and it's just so—"

"Pink,"Artemis answered,"It isn't even a pretty pink. Like, mum's hair is cute. That is a pretty pink, but that place is —"

"Horrid,"He finished."That's why I'm taking us somewhere that we know that we'll like. The Room or Requirement."

"Now that is a fantastic idea."

"I have those occasionally."

"More like rarely."

☽☽☽☀︎☾☾☾