Thank you for reading my story!!

Well, after that whole thing, I would like to congratulate you on getting to this portion of the story. Many people don't read this and they don't care but if you're reading this far, then that wasn't so hard, right?

Anyway, THANK YOU for reading my story. This is actually the farthest I have done so thank all of you who voted, commented, and read my story. That means the whole world to me when all of you tap on one of my stories, and read it. And if you enjoyed this, that's all I want for all of you. Sorry if this doesn't have a thought out storyline for those of you who thought it didn't have one. And THANK YOU to does who thought otherwise.

Now, I know that this is not the end. If you watched the 25 million subs on Markiplier's channel, then you know that there is going to be a sequel to A Heist with Markiplier. I made my stories so far that they will have an end if it doesn't involve the same characters, and if they are there, then I made them so they can continue. If you haven't watched that video, the title is:

EMERGENCY FAMILY MEETING!! get your SORRY BUTT IN HERE!!

And you'll see it with a red thumbnail with the "RED ALERT" in white. The date it was posted was February 5, 2020. And that will give you proof there will be a sequel.

Now, I should have mentioned this in my last book because there are some clues in there, that I have a secret passage in these stories.

~

The clues aren't that hard to find, I think, but I have hidden clues throughout this story and the other one. I have 10 quotes that is hidden throughout the stories. But so far, I only have 6 quotes that are out there. Since I bet you'll have a bit of trouble with it, I'll give you some hints. READ CAREFULLY:

• In this story, I have 4 quotes hiding. 2 quotes are from A Date with Markiplier. While the other two are from Doki Doki Literature Club Part 1. They are hidden and to make it easier, I have them italicized. Find them and that will be 4 quotes down.

• In the other story, A Pirate's Life for me, I have 2 quotes from there. These two are both from A Date with Markiplier. I also have them italicized.
Find them and that will add 2 quotes.

• In the future, I will be making an Illinois x Reader story. This one is a bit tricky. The quotes I used for this the from both A Date with Markiplier and Doki Doki Literature Club. 2 from a A Date with Markiplier and 2 from Doki Doki. But 1 quote is from Part 1 and the last is from Part 4.

And if you are wondering the passage I will make, here is the code and order they will be put in:

/A///A1A1    *A*

Don't mind the ones that are slashed because I haven't put the Illinois x Reader story. And if you want the more complicated one:

IIYWIMLWL  *S*

Just to let you know that "A" means A Date with Markiplier. 1 is for the Doki Doki part and 4 is the Doki Doki part. The "S" is a scream that comes from A Date with Markiplier.

If you can't figure out the clues, then leave a comment and then I'll give you the passage. This doesn't have any story to it but I thought it would make a cool Easter egg.

~

After all that, just thank you. This means a lot to me and I can't wait for you to go on this awesome quest to find the mission quotes to reveal a secret passage I made up. And I hope you enjoyed this story. I haven't felt this good in a long time and I appreciate it and I appreciate everyone one of you would decided to follow me. It really means the world.

And a couple of shoutouts to Rubysparkle606
crazy-obsessed Aggressive_child and Nicolenbbl1235 for following me and commenting and voting on my story. They really motivated me to do good on the work I have done so far and I really appreciate it when they give me the nice and funny things they have put. So I thank them.

So that's all I have to say and if you don't mind, I'm going to take a 2 day break because I still have some planning for the Illinois story. So thank you again.

Oh, and one more thing. If any of you have Instagram, I'll leave my name below. Okay, bye.

Instagram account:
💚Xenon._.Artz💚

Bye!! Love you all!!