Chapter 6: Angry Ones

Recap: (Y/n) cleans the ballroom where the flirtatious prince, Kion takes an interest in her.

The people in the hallway rushed away after seeing a certain red haired prince walking in their direction.

What weaklings, the male bitterly thought.

He had grown used to these reactions. Everyone would flee when he entered a room in fear of furthering his temper. But it didn't bother the male, no in fact it made him feel stronger, more powerful. So he would watch with amusement as they scattered.

It was this sort of attitude that gave the red haired prince an infamous reputation. He was sure that every single person in the castle had heard of him: Roman the cruel prince. That's what they called him. He relished in the power, but he knew that there was a prince much crueler than he.

Roman was angry--furious even--but he was not cruel. He was just a boy clouded with rage. It was the only emotion he felt. It was the only emotion he allowed himself to feel. Because with his rage he learned that only the strong would survive.

And he had survived thus far. He was there, walking through the halls looking for a certain prince. The very thought of his dark haired brother brought along another spurt of anger.

"I'll kill him, I'll kill that brat," he spat.

The process of finding the person of his frustrations should have been easy. Everyone in the halls would flee, leaving him a clear path. However he soon realized that not everyone had gotten the memo as a small body collided with his.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) looked up towards the man she bumped into. "My bad," she said stepping out of the way.

She had been walking towards the library with her cleaning supplies in hand before she had bumped into the fiery haired male. Thinking nothing of their encounter she returned to the task at hand: going to the library.

However, before the female could take more than a few steps she heard the males deep, angry voice.

"Tch. Pathetic."

This caused (Y/n)'s head to whip around. She glared at the back of his head, but the male paid her no attention as he began to walk away.

"What an asshole," (Y/n) replied dusting off her dress with her hands. Not only had this man not apologized but he had the nerve to call her pathetic.

This got the males attention as he slowly turned around his eyes ablaze with fury.

"What did you say to me?" The male approached the girl shoving her into the wall. She let out a slight yelp as her injured shoulders hit the hard surface.

"What did you say to me?" the man repeated, this time with more venom in his voice.

"I called you an asshole."

The red haired male threw his fist at the drywall next to her head. (Y/n) felt herself flinch causing the man to let out a dark chuckle.

"Just like I thought, you're just a weak little bitch."

(Y/n)'s jaw clenched, and she shoved the male. He was surprised by the action and the fire in her eyes that matched his own.

Hmf. This one's all talk, he said to himself. He scanned her sickly thin body which was covered in bruises. Quite honestly the red haired male thought (Y/n) looked weak and disgusting. This realization made him even angrier, after all, he hated people who were weak.

"Listen here you--" the red haired male was cut off by a dark haired male that had been watching the scene. He initially found the conflict amusing, however he had lost interest and decided to intervene.

"Now now Roman. That's no way to treat a lady." The newcomers voice was cold and his tone was short. (Y/n) looked in his direction unsure if his intervention was a good thing or not.

"Ellis," was the reply from the fiery male which (Y/n) assumed was Roman. His attention was now directed on the new male much to the young girl's relief.

Now that she didn't have an unstable man throwing insults at her, (Y/n) took the time to look at the newcomer. His hair was short and black with some small strands hanging down in front of his face. His eyes were cold and showed no emotion, which caused a (Y/n) to shiver. She already didn't like the male and wanted to stay as far away from him as possible.

Ellis' cold eyes briefly met hers before returning to Roman's form.

"Dear brother, I've been meaning to have a chat with you," the cold man continued. "I think now would be a good time for that don't you think?"

Roman huffed in response and stormed out of sight. (Y/n) expected the dark haired man to follow but he lingered a moment. He said nothing only looked the small girl up and down, then left. (Y/n) could hear the rhythmic echo of his footsteps as he walked farther down the hallway.

What the hell just happened?

-------------------------------------------------------

It took a moment for (Y/n) to regain her composure before she continued with her original task. She found that there were many odd people in the castle, many of which she would prefer to avoid.

The rest of the walk to the library was uneventful which made the (h/c) haired girl question whether or not her previous conflict even happened. She knew it had, it just seemed so bizarre as if it wasn't real. (Y/n) was lost in her thoughts as she opened the library doors. She failed to notice the brown-haired male that had been waiting for her arrival.

The said male quickly perked up at the sight of the female. He had been unable to concentrate all day because of a certain girl occupying his mind. Now that she was here he would be able to get back to his hobby. Although, reading was the last thing the boy wanted to do. He wanted to talk to the girl and get to know her.

To his dismay, she walked past him not even glancing in his direction. It was clear that (Y/n)'s mind was elsewhere.

What happened to her? Why won't she notice me? What is she thinking about? These questions flowed through the brown-haired boys head. He so badly wanted the girl's attention. He wanted her to look over, smile, and tell him she was alright. Only this would put his worries to rest.

"Umm..." the male realized he didn't know the girl's name, so he went over to her form tapping her on the shoulder. (Y/n) looked up somewhat dazed but smiled when she realized that the male in front of her was the shy one from the library.

Her smile instantly relaxed the male. "If you don't mind can I know your name?" he asked. "I mean it's fine if you don't want to I would totally--"

His sentence was cut off by a soft giggle. The brown haired boy thought the soft noise coming from her lips sounded angelic.

"I wouldn't mind at all. My name is (Y/n)," she replied cutting off the boy's rambling.

(Y/n), the name was perfect for the female. The male said her name, liking how it sounded.

I wonder how my name would sound coming from her mouth? the boy questioned.

"I'm Leo."

(Y/n) showed a toothy grin at his reply. She put out her hand for him to shake. "Well Leo let's be friends!"

He took her warm hand with a blush on his cheeks. Her hand fit perfectly in his. Leo couldn't contain his happiness as he caught the female off guard by giving her a hug. He finally had a friend. He didn't have to be alone anymore.

1322 words

Hi everyone hope you liked the chapter. I felt bad for not truly introducing Leo his chapter so I thought I would finally let you have some more info on the shy yandere. Also, you probably noticed the beginning of the chapter was in Roman's pov. I think I'm going to start putting the boy's povs in some chapters from now on so let me know what you think.