Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

     Welcome to a new story of mine. This story is inspired by an android game called "Obey Me!" which is an Otome dating sim. It is available on PlayStore. The story of the game is basically about you getting dragged down from the human world to the demon world called Devildom to be an exchange student at the Royal Academy of Diavolo (RAD) for a year. You get to live in the House of Lamentation along with RAD's elite, Lucifer and his six brothers. So, yeah. You are living with demons for a year.

     At RAD, you do not only get to be around demons, witches, succubus, and other hell-like creatures. There is also one human who is a part of the exchange program named Solomon and two angels from the Celestial Realm, Simeon and Luke.

     I fell in love with the characters and also the game and I couldn't help continuing the story in my way.  I haven't finished the game and because of that, I can't start this story yet. I have so many ideas in my head about how this story will flow (especially if the character ends up going back to the human world) and I will make sure it will be epic. I am currently at Lesson #18 and I am almost finished with the game, but I am running into problems like the dance battles (yes, you read that right. Dance battles) because my cards are not strong enough and I ran out of lightsticks or devil points (you will understand what those are for if you play the game). 

     Anyway, I will start this story after I finish the game and hopefully, that'll be soon. I also post videos of my game in "Obey Me!" on my YouTube channel. I will drop the link below to my YouTube channel. Also, if you play the game, you could drop your name in the game in the comment section below and maybe we can be friends in the game.

-The Author, Rosela2020

(P.S. Be safe, Stay at home and look for things to do inside your homes to not catch the coronavirus. Take care!)

Link to my YouTube channel (Please like the videos and subscribe, if you want): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xyYHYY1mTwBwmJRKIiUIA

(P.P.S. My YouTube name is Dragonfly M.C.)

________________________________________________________________________________

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2020 (UPDATE)

Dear Reader,

     I have successfully finished the "Obey Me! Shall We Date? Otome Dating Sim" game. I am gonna admit that I had spoiled myself a bit on what the ending would be, but that is only on the Hard Level. It is only a continuation from the Normal Level. Now, I shall continue the story. I hope you will like it. Oh, and as to why the girl character has a name, I am continuing the story in Obey Me! in the name of my YouTube video.

- The Author, Rosela2020