Chapter 38: Doll

MERIELLE'S POV

     "Uhm, Asmo..." I muttered as he managed to put another layer of pigment on my face.

     "Yes?" Asmo asked as he picked up another brush.

     "Isn't this a bit too much?" I asked.

     "The only thing that is too much is your complaining, darling. I know what I am doing," Asmo said as he used the brush on my cheeks. "Besides, you owe me for not showing up the other day."

     I recalled the events that led up to this as Asmodeus continuously applied make-up on my poor face.

     I was in the kitchen with Beel. We were talking and eating. I was on my fifth onigiri when Asmo came to the kitchen.

     "There you are, Merielle!" He said happily. "I have been looking all over for you."

     "You are?" I asked incredulously.

     "Mhm. And you have to come with me to my room right now," he said as he took my hand and dragged me to his room with me stuffing the onigiri in my mouth.

     "Red simply suits you well, my dear!" Asmo said as he applied red lipstick on my lips.

     "Uhh... thanks," I muttered after he placed down the lipstick.

     Asmo spent hours fixing me up like a doll. He made me wear this and wear that. He asked me to do some poses for his camera and stuff.

     Honestly, this bugged me those first times he made me do it. I just look on the brighter side now.

     "I honestly dig this, Asmo!" I told him as I looked in the mirror.

     I am wearing a black shirt, a hot pink jacket, and black shorts paired with black ankle boots. Asmo tied my hair up in a high ponytail. He also made me wear this gold-chained necklace with a tiny heart pendant. Of course, he put some make-up on me. Good thing that this time, it is just light make-up. Light pink blush, light pink lip gloss, light pink eyeshadow, and black mascara and eyebrow pencil.

     "Oooh! You look stunning!" Asmo quipped.

     "Let's take pictures!" I said excitedly as I took out my D.D.D.

     "Let's do that!" Asmo agreed giddily and took out his own D.D.D.

     Asmo and I took pictures using my D.D.D. only twice. He insisted on taking the next pictures on his phone.

     Both of us made funny faces, cutie faces, and sometimes we just smile on the camera. We are having so much fun amidst the chaos of clothes, bags, and make-ups littered all over the room.

     Two hours of posing had passed and Asmo and I ended up laughing while laying down on his bed, thinking about all the fun we just had.

     "Send me the best pictures, Asmo," I told him.

     "Sure," He answered and did just that right away.

     My D.D.D. started ringing for a few times, indicating that Asmo had already sent the pictures.

     "Thanks," I said as I let out a short laugh. "I'm beaten."

     "Oh?" Asmo said, a mischievous edge on his tone. "But we are just getting started."

     I noticed that Asmo is starting to crawl closer to me. His eyes are looking weird.

     Aah. I know this.

     Asmo has the power to charm, anyone, in his way. That is his best asset and power as the avatar of lust. His charms never really worked on me. Levi told me that when he told me that I should be careful around Asmo.

     Or else I will end up with him... in his bed... the whole night... him... the avatar of lust...

     Now that I mention it, I am on his bed right now. With him on top of me, staring so intently.

Wait... EXCUSE ME?!

     "So what do you say, my precious one?"

     "I... I... uhmmm..." I muttered as he leaned closer, his scent engulfing my nose, his eyes fixed on mine, and a lustful look and smile plastered on his face.

     "I'd say 'no' for her," a familiar voice came from the now-opened door.

     "Belphie?" Asmo said, still not getting off on top of me.

     "It's not what you think, Belphie," I tried explaining.

     Belphie did not speak. He just looked crossed and walked up to the bed where Asmo and I are. He grabbed my wrist and forced me up, making Asmo get out of the way himself.

     "Belphie! How rude!" Asmo shouted angrily.

     Belphie ignored him as he walked away and up to the attic... with me in tow.