Chapter 11: Unknown Order

MERIELLE'S POV

     Well, the day did not absolutely start very pleasantly. Lucifer was all in a range when Mammon and I woke up earlier. When we went out of my room (after getting ready, of course), Lucifer was waiting for eyes, his eyes flashing with anger, I thought Satan influenced him or something. He is the avatar of wrath, after all. 

     Anyway, Lucifer had me and Mammon stand up inside his room and he had his 3 hours long talk to us about what we did.

     "Man, that was long," Mammon whispered to me after Lucifer finished.

     Mammon and I thought that we would just have to listen to his talk to us, well, at least for me, that is. Lucifer had Mammon hang somewhere around the House of Lamentation upside down! This his additional punishment for trying to steal things from me and sell them. Mammon did cry to me for help, and I wanted to help him, but Lucifer said that he would make sure that no one could find Mammon easily. Then, Lucifer told me to go to the dining room and have breakfast.

     "You sure are late for breakfast," Satan said as I opened the door to the dining room. "Beel ate all of the food already."

     "Yeah," Beel popped up fro behind Satan. He seems to be chewing something. "Sorry."

     "Uhh..."I stammered.

     Levi tapped my shoulder. I turned to him and we smiled at each other. "I have a stash of foods inside my room. Want to share it together?"

     "Mh.. food..." Beel said, smiling.

     "Enough for you, Beel," Levi said, frowning at Beel. "You already ate your breakfast. You also ate Mammon's, Lucifer's, and Merielle's all because they are late for breakfast."

     "Aww," Beel said sadly.

     "Don't worry, Beel. You can have my custard here," Belphie said as he came over to us and handed his twin a cup of custard.

     "Where is Mammon, anyway?" Belphie asked me.

     "Do you really want to know?" Satan asked, sighing. "Because I don't care where that stupid goes."

     "LOL! Stupidmammon!" Levi said and laughed.

     "Yeah," Satan agreed and he, too, laughed. Then, he proceeded to tell me all about how Mammon ended up with that nickname: by being pulled in Dogi Maji. It is one of Levi's games.

     "And thanks to that," Satan said. "My brotherly relationship with Lucifer became better somehow."

     "Wow!" I said, fascinated with everything that I heard. "I can't believe that really happened! And that I am in it, too!"

     Just then, my stomach grumbled and everyone looked at me. I blushed with embarrassment.

     "Sorry," I muttered.

     "Hahaha! That's okay. Let's go up to my room to have you some food," Levi said.

     "And maybe we all could watch that anime from the human world that I told Levi about!" I said excitedly.

     "Can I come, too?" Asmo said happily as he skipped towards us.

     "Sure," I said with a smile.

     "I'll go get snacks and drinks from the kitchen!" Beel said and he ran off to the kitchen. Belphie followed him.

     "The twins are so sweet and adorable!" I said in my head and the rest of us went up.