Chapter 20: Olakishon

MERIELLE'S POV

     So, everyone has gone unspelled. All except for Satan. It has been exactly three days since Asmodeus got unspelled and I still don't have any idea on how to unspell this fourth brother of theirs. I can't think of anything, but that all day! I barely even touched my food and Beel has been nagging me about it. He said an empty stomach would give me a harder time for the rest of school hours. He is right, but my brain is lost somewhere else.

     I mean... this is Satan we are talking about! The avatar of wrath! The one who started this whole spell thing! He is the one who started this whole make-me-non-existence which means he is the one who is the most mad at me than the others!

     "You seem troubled," an unfamiliar voice called out.

     There in the dark corner of RAD's lunchroom is a boy in RAD uniform with messy black hair, red eyes, and a sly grin. He motioned me with his fingers to follow him and he went out of the cafeteria.

     I looked back at Beel who is eating lunch in the same table as mine with Levi, Mammon, and Belphie. Asmo is hitting with the other female students at RAD, because these three won't let him have his way on me.

     "But it is my turn to guard my sweet little cupcake!" Asmo whined, referring to me.

     "We can guard MY sweet little cupcake, Asmo. It is just for lunch, anyway," Mammon had said, emphasizing on the word 'my' for some reason. Maybe just to annoy him?

     I stood up and planned to follow the boy when Mammon grabbed my hand.

     "Where do you think you're going?" Mammon asked.

     "Ladies' room," I said.

     "I'll go with you," he said as he stood up.

     I smirked. "You're kidding, right?"

     "I have to protect you and watch over you," he said.

     "You can watch me from here, Mammon," I said.

     "No," he said in a stern tone.

     "You are not allowed inside a ladies' room, Mammon," I pushed on.

     "Just let her, Mammon. We can watch her from over here, stupid," Belphie said.

     "Do ya really have to put in 'stupid'?" Mammon said, annoyed, and let go of my hand.

     They are not joking. Beel, Belphie, and Mammon really did look at me until I get inside the comfort room, so I had no choice but to go there. I just have to wait for at least a minute or two before going out to follow the boy.

     I waited for two minutes and peeked at the door. Mammon and Belphie are busy talking while Beel is busy eating. I quickly and quietly snuck outside of the cafeteria. I am surprised to see the boy waiting for me outside the cafeteria's door.

     "You sure took your time," the boy said as he leaned on the wall and looked at the floor.

     "What do you want from me?" I asked.

     "You are the one who's needing something from me," the boy said with a smirk. He did not even bother to look at me.

     I crossed my arms. "You don't even know my problem."

     "I don't need to know what your problem is to help you," he said.

     "That doesn't really make any sense," I said in a challenging tone of voice. Is this guy trying to pull strings on me?

     "There is this spell that I found in the library," he said. "Whatever your problem is, it can solve it."

     "Did you just say... whatever problem it is?" I asked.

     "Yep!" He said.

     "I'm listening..." I said sounding interested. Maybe this could help me with my problem with Satan.

     "Just follow me. We are going to the library," he said and walked away.

     "I don't follow strangers to the library," I said with a smirk.

     "Olakishon," he simply answered.

     I started walking behind him. "I'm-" I said, trying to introduce myself.

     "Merielle," Olakishon finished which startled me.

     "How did you know my name?" I asked with full of curiosity as I ran to keep up with his fast pace. It is like he is eager to finish helping me.

     Olakishon chuckled. "You are the other human exchange student the other year. You made quite a name around the halls of RAD, being around those elite demons and all. You even made pacts with them in such a short time! Rumors even had it that you've become their favorite, even to lord Diavolo."

     "Oh! I don't know if it went that far..." I said, flushed.

     "You can say that all you want, but every lower-level demon like me was envious of you," he continued. "We all wanted to be noticed by the elites, and just some random low-life human gets their attention?! What dis you do to deserve all of that, huh?! What did you have that we don't?! That I don't?!"

     I flinched at that. He sounds like he really wanted to be noticed. I get that.

     "Anyway, all of that will be solved soon," he said.

     "How?" I asked.

     "You'll see," he said. This is getting really suspicious.

     We reached the library. He led me to the back of the room. Not a lot of people around here which makes things kinda creepy.

     "How much further?" I whispered, enough for him to hear.

     "Not long," he said and I heard him laugh a little bit.

     "It's in there," he said and pointed at the end of the shelves of books.

     I went to where he is pointing at, but I don't see anything.

     "Well?" I asked.

     I turned around and Olakishon moved fast and pinned me on the shelf. He is holding me on my wrists too tightly and no matter how hard I kick him, it doesn't seem to mind him!

     "You asked how everything will be solved, Merielle?" he asked in his tone of voice that is enough to scare me. "Well, all is well when you are dead!"

     "HE-!" I was going to scream for help, but Olakishon bumped his head on me and everything went black.