6: The troublesome second prince

"Thank you for the meal, your highness! It was very tasty than any meal I had." I smiled to thank the prince and he giggled.

"Umm, our chef is really talented. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it." Oscar smiled back and I had to wear imaginary sunglasses to prevented myself from getting blind.

We talked and laugh during our walk inside the garden. Oscar pluck a rose and gave it to me with a smile.

"This yellow suit you very well, I'm really happy to have you as my first fr-!!!!"

"Big brother!!!!"

A rocket- I mean a boy came from nowhere tightly hugged Oscar's waist and snuggles against him. Oh...cute...

"Atlas, what do you think you're doing?!!" Suddenly, Oscar's face turned red like a cooked crab and I can only retreat 1 metre away from him.

"I missed brother so much! Everyone was so strict and I had to sneak out!" The little boy who is younger than Oscar and I, pout.

Altas Alicasion, despite only 5 years old, he was a genius in sword and knowledge. Even though Atlas knew that his brother was being bullied, Atlas still played with him and even protected him. In his route, it was so sad T_T

He gave up his own life and Lisa just for Oscar while in Oscar's route, he gave up on the throne and went on a journey around the world. These two brothers are making me sad right now. :(

"Big brother, who is she?"

"Atlas! Don't randomly pointed at people! It's very rude! Did the teachers teach you nothing?!" Oscar pinched Atlas's cheek until the plump cheeks turned red.

"Forgive me, lady Coraline. Atlas is still growing and is very mischievous, I hope you won't find him annoying!" Oscar apologized but I refuse his apologize strongly, I still wanna live.

"No, no!! It's natural to be mischievous at this young age, even I'm still a naughty spoiled brat!"

"No, no! Lady Coraline is very mature, I can guarantee this, base on the time I have spend with you!"

We keep arguing about it until Atlas raised his voice in an annoyed tone.

"Are you done yet? Noisy woman, why are you still alive anyway?" Atlas yawned and glares at me.

"Why am I still alive...?"

I forgot that Atlas is actually a two face person. He seem very outgoing and fun but he's actually a very cold heart and rude person.

"Haha...good question...why am I still alive? Because I wanted to live. ^^"

"Then go die."

"Then kill me. I still wanted to live but you told me to die, kill me if you want me to die." I gave him a cold smile and walk toward him with a nasty aura.

"Y-you...you....you are Crazy...!!!"

Atlas ran away, screaming like a little dick. I stuck out my tongue hoping he won't return to destroy my moment with Oscar.

"I hope you won't mind me, your highness ^^."

"No....Atlas needed some disciple after all. He can be rude but once you get to know him, he...he isn't bad at all..."

Oscar smile in a tired way and I patted his back.

"Don't worry, the prince will grow into a wonderful prince."

"I hope so *sigh*"